Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Game Sound

Markba

Jun 18, 2017
Ontario, Canada
I have a 75D and I am currently on version 2019.32.2.2. When I try to play the arcade games (ex asteroids or centipede) I don't have any sound even though the volume seems to be turned on.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

hulk2k17

Jul 18, 2017
DFW Area
There is (separate ?) volume for the arcade in the upper right next to "exit". Try fiddling with that and see if you get sound back. I've never had sound in games Missile Command though so YMMV.

TechJunkie

Sep 28, 2019
Maryland
I have a 75D and I am currently on version 2019.32.2.2. When I try to play the arcade games (ex asteroids or centipede) I don't have any sound even though the volume seems to be turned on.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

I have your same configuration and had the same issue. Just got V10 today and it fixed the problem. Appears to be a known issue.

hulk2k17

Jul 18, 2017
DFW Area
Missile Command still doesn't have sound for me. Lunar Lander does. I didn't try any of the other games, but Asteroids and Centipede did have sound previously.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC