Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gaming on the model 3 - few niggles with control options.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So not a big priority... but just wondered how you guys found the atari games?

Most of them work great for me with my cheap amazon game controller....

but centipede.... there is very little fine control. Moving left or right with my gnome it is like he moves too far each time... impossible to hone in on an individual mushroom in some cases cause he goes 0.2cm too far.

Is this normal?

In breakout... my controller doesn't work at all - pressing left I go ALL the way to the left... same on the right.

I need to use wheel controls or my finger.

Again.. is this universal?

I think it's quite interesting to play with special accessories on the Atari games because I remember that my childhood was the same.. Actually, I'm quite interested if I can find myself more interested on Minecraft since this is a game where u can do a lot of interesting things without any accessories, using only creativity and mind.. Personally, I want to see how the people would play on the server that I will create. I'm thinking to host my server on minecraft hosting service since the price is not expensive, but I can earn a lot of useful things for me and my gaming experience.. Java support is also a useful thing for such a game, and that's why I like when the dev of the service is a pro that can solve any problem..

I believe it's fun to play Atari games with special attachments since I remember doing the same thing when I was a kid. Actually, I'm curious whether I can find myself more interested in Minecraft, because it's a game where you can make a lot of intriguing things with only your imagination and ingenuity. Personally, I'm interested in seeing how people will interact on the server I'll be creating. I'm considering putting my server on a Minecraft hosting service because the cost is low and I can make a lot of valuable items for myself and my gaming experience. Java support is also beneficial for such a game, which is why I like it when the service's developer is a seasoned veteran who can handle any issue.

I believe it's fun to play Atari games with special attachments since I remember doing the same thing when I was a kid. Actually, I'm curious whether I can find myself more interested in Minecraft, because it's a game where you can make a lot of intriguing things with only your imagination and ingenuity. Personally, I'm interested in seeing how people will interact on the server I'll be creating. I'm considering putting my server on a Minecraft hosting service because the cost is low and I can make a lot of valuable items for myself and my gaming experience. Java support is also beneficial for such a game, which is why I like it when the service's developer is a seasoned veteran who can handle any issue.
Good