Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Garage paint ideas - Tesla red (store/showroom)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I got this crazy idea to paint one garage wall in this red and, if possible, stick some Telsa decals on it
Anyone knows the paint color Tesla uses in stores/showrooms/service centers?
Is it the same red across the board?

Attachments

• IMG_8350.JPG
    IMG_8350.JPG
    161.7 KB · Views: 904
  • IMG_8352.JPG
    IMG_8352.JPG
    166 KB · Views: 595
So I got this crazy idea to paint one garage wall in this red and, if possible, stick some Telsa decals on it
Anyone knows the paint color Tesla uses in stores/showrooms/service centers?
Is it the same red across the board?
This video was posted in the "show me your garage" section of the TMC forum. I believe the exact color code is posted in that thread:

Person on the video did a great job with letters and logo. I don't think I can make it all that perfect.
I do have a trim guy who works at the house now. He's pretty good with wood work. So I was also thinking MDF...
I have to figure out how to get this on the board. I don't have a projector.
Decals would help greatly

Person on the video did a great job with letters and logo. I don't think I can make it all that perfect.
I do have a trim guy who works at the house now. He's pretty good with wood work. So I was also thinking MDF...
I have to figure out how to get this on the board. I don't have a projector.
Decals would help greatly

You can find decals on eBay, custom sizes available. Or you can take a file such as these Tesla Logo [EPS – Motors] Vector EPS Free Download, Logo, Icons, Brand Emblems and have a shop like fastsign do one for you. You can simply upload the file on their site to get a quote.