Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gated 6 Speed V10 - 2010 Audi R8

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know I am going to regret this but I am listing my fully loaded, phantom black pearl manual 2010 R8 V10 that has just under 24,000 miles for $100K.

The car has a carbon fiber steering wheel, RS front grille, HRE P47 20" wheels with plenty of tread, and Fabspeed valved exhaust that you can open/close the valves per a key fob. I do not have the stock steering wheel, however I have the stock wheels in black with brand new tires on them and the stock exhaust which will come with the car. I have an additional set of slightly used OEM rotors and pads which will be included for when it comes time to replace them.

The car has been maintained with supporting service records including recalls such as the coolant expansion tank tension strap. The car also has a transferable Fidelity Platinum warranty through October 2020 or 65K miles for additional assurance. I just paid vehicle registration through to 11/26/2020.

According to the CarFax when I was purchasing the car, there was damage reported in 2017 two owners ago. When I asked about the damage, it was communicated that it was a scrape along the passenger side and that the carbon blade was damaged and the door was repainted. Each owner has kept the carbon side blade (see image) to show the damage. Nothing of concern was found during my PPI done by 034 Motorsports, a well known Audi performance shop, and I went forward with the purchase without any concerns.

This car needs nothing and comes with the stock parts to give you the flexibility to keep the aftermarket items or swap and sell the parts. Let me know if there are any questions I can answer.

Thank you

IMG_4302.jpg
IMG_4305.jpg
IMG_4306.jpg
IMG_4295.jpg
IMG_4297.jpg
IMG_4286.jpg
IMG_4291.jpg
IMG_3219.jpg

You need to keep this especially that it's gated. This will appreciate in value over the next 5 years since manual is unfortunately dead. Especially in the v10. Good luck with whatever happens absolutely beautiful car. If I didn't just get my model 3 I would be really interested. I kick myself all the time for settling on the Tesla instead of the R8 or Gallardo I was originally shopping for.