Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gauging interest in a free tesla stats desktop dashboard

Are you interested in a stats dashboard?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All!

Sorry I've been radio silent about this project for a few weeks. When I first posted this, there was a lot of feedback to support other OS platforms such as Mac and Linux and also the ability to access the dashboard on mobile. So I did a lot of redesigning to be able to support data collection from different Operating Systems in the future as well as recreating the dashboard in javascript so it can be viewed in any browser. Now I am ready to look for beta testers!

Here are some screenshots of the Dashboard. Not exactly pretty but functional for now. I will work on design later on.

overviewpage.JPG

BatteryDataPage.JPG

ChargingDataPage.JPG

The dashboard can support multiple cars and allows for filter for specific date ranges. So far only Windows is supported.

It's not ready for public release yet but I'd like some second eye to iron out any obvious bugs. If you have a Windows computer and want to try out the dashboard to provide some valuable feedback, please PM me to let me know! I'll probably go to bed for tonight but will reach out to interested people tomorrow.

Thanks,
Jason

• Love
Reactions: KenC and kavyboy