Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gauging Interest - Sale (70D) or Trade (90D or 100D)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2015 Model S 70D, 44XXX miles, pre-refresh. Never wrecked, hand washed, great condition. Some rim curb rash. We're ready to get a larger battery to reduce charging stops/times with our 3 kids. Can obviously provide pics if needed. Located in Indianapolis. Garaged car, 100% charged to 231 at supercharger last week. No pets, but obviously kids in car!

Here's the challenge.... finding a 90D/100D with:
1) under 30000 miles
2) rear-facing seats (must)
3) blue or silver preferred
4) autopilot
5) lifetime supercharging

Who knows where this unicorn is? :) I am looking at either selling private party or finding someone who 'bought more than they wanted' in terms of battery size or price/payment for a trade + cash.

My Specs:
Model S 70 D: $75000
Deep Blue Metallic: $1000
All Glass Panoramic Roof: $1500
19" wheels
Multi-Pattern Black Seats
Piano Black Decor
Black Alcantara Headliner
Premium Interior and Lighting: $3000
Rear Facing Seats: $3000
Destination/Reg Fee: $1200
Autopilot: $3000
XPEL: $2500
Tint: $500
4 pre-paid services - 2 used, 2 left: $950
----
$91,650 sticker price
====

I'm trying to decide if this should be a want to buy or a sell post, hahaha... My hesitation to put a price and photos out is that I think I could find a buyer quicker than I can find a new car, especially with the rear facing seats and being a mid-range model at a good entry price. I don't want to get someone interested and excited to buy the car without having a new Tesla lined up which is why I thought the trade route might be best. My online searches are mostly coming up with fully optioned p100d's though and not sure if I want to make that far of a jump.

I will also note that I'm willing to get creative. I found a great 90d that checked all the boxes except rear facing seats nearby, but the service center said they would not do a rear-facing seat swap from my car, nor put rear facing seats into the other one. Really wish they were more flexible on that

Update:: ordered a Model X 100D this weekend for June delivery so this will be coming to private sale market. Going to keep mileage under 50K so that next owner will have ability to take warranty to 75K or 100K if interested. Traveling this week but will get pictures up after I have a chance to detail it. Will start new thread for sale with price, closing this one since no longer trying to trade.

Reactions: xyeahtony
Here is the KBB
70D with those options listed above.

upload_2018-4-30_12-9-20.png