TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Gave up on waiting for White Interior for LR

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Legolas, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Legolas

Legolas Member

Hi
    Mixed feelings here.... Gave up waiting for White Interior option for LR model, and placed my order a few minutes ago.
    Was willing to pay extra for the white interior too, I am not totally pleased w/ the current interior, but I guess I will get used to it :).

Should have just ordered it a couple of months ago, I would have been driving it right now. Now, the wait is for Sep'18 to Nov'18!!

2. Haxster

Haxster Member

Here you go...
    2018-06-28_White spray.jpg
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Funny x 1
  3. slipnslider

slipnslider Member

When did you make your initial reservation? Do you know if that has any affect on how long your delivery wait is, or does everyone go in the same line based on when you finalize your order? Anyone know?