Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

GE Wattstation Key

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a GE Wattstation in my garage and for some reason either myself or the electrician locked it to the wall base when installing and I can't find the key. It's circular. Anyone have an extra and/or know where I could buy one?

Attachments

• ge-ev-charging-stations-evwswbc-cp01-64_1000.jpg
    ge-ev-charging-stations-evwswbc-cp01-64_1000.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 396
PJFW8, I have the same problem; I recognize that you have already sent your extra key, but it would be extremely helpful if could send me a picture of your key with the numbers on the key head clearly visible. Thanks so much.
I will do that. I am out of town for the Fourth of July. When I return (on 7/10) will take a picture and send it to you. By the way, the model 3 is a great road car.

Last edited:
PJFW8, I have the same problem; I recognize that you have already sent your extra key, but it would be extremely helpful if could send me a picture of your key with the numbers on the key head clearly visible. Thanks so much.
Key code is T0001 Photos attached. Good luck.

Attachments

• key 2.jpg
    key 2.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 237
  • key1.jpg
    key1.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 234
  • key3.jpg
    key3.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 229
Those circular keys aren't any kind of security at all. The only difference in them is generally the diameter of the circle. My old roommate in college used to collect those on a key ring for fun and pranks. When we moved into the dorm, he noticed that my Gateway 2000 desktop computer (circa 1995) had one of those round keyholes on the front of it. I guess for corporate or industrial use or something, it's an input lockout, so locking that round keyhole cuts off the mouse and keyboard input. So I get back from class one day, and my keyboard and mouse won't work, and he's snickering because he saw the lock and as a prank, found one of the keys on his ring that fit it and locked it.

He also did the old prank of screen shotting my desktop, setting that as my background picture and removing the icons, so it looks like normal, but double clicking the program icons doesn't do anything because it's just an image of them.