Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gemini 19in performance wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m talking about what the actual wheel looks like, with the cap off. Initial posts speculated that they looked the same as the ones being sold in China. But the Model y in the states have the same caps but the actual wheel design is different. Which one is being sold for the model 3?

View attachment 574908 View attachment 574909
They look like the second pic with the covers off. Definitely not even close to the Geminis they have for the y

• Informative
Reactions: N54TT
I got mine put on yesterday. I never received an e-mail or anything from the local service center, so I just set up an appointment in the app, and they had the wheels there waiting for me.

By the way, does anyone have any specs on these? E.g. weight?

Also, the car’s Wheel Configuration menu doesn’t currently list these. The service center left the setting on 20” Performance. I wonder if 19” Sport would be closer?
These weigh 24lb, 10oz without the covers. The cover weighs 1lb, 10oz.

Further to my previous note regarding what I termed a 'turbo' wheel; the 19in Gemini wheel shown in the box looks to be for the right side of the car. The left side wheels should be 'handed', that is, a mirror image. All wheels will then pass air from under the car to outside the wheel wells for better aerodynamics and brake cooling. Please correct me if I'm up the wrong tree.