Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gen 2 (black) wall connector 24' - dfw

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As the title states. It was used for two years with my model 3. Sold the car, don't need it. I just want to cover my new wall connector. $600obo local. I'll ship it anywhere on your dime.

Pm me if interested.

Has all the original hardware minus what you need to mount it to the wall. Shouldn't be too hard to get that situated.

20201201_114448.jpg
IMG_20191221_201344.jpg

That's actually a pretty solid price on a Gen 2 HPWC based on what I'm seeing these days. Supply v demand on this discontinued item has the prices climbing as of late and they won't be going down since Tesla isn't making anymore.

Before someone shows up to say "But but Gen 3 $500 new..." they're not the same. You're comparing apples to aardvarks.

Gen 2 does stuff Gen 3 doesn't and for some owners that means Gen 2 > Gen 3. If you don't know what those differences are then you likely aren't in the category of owners that would benefit from a Gen 2.

GLWS

Reactions: Fiver and I<3URANUS
That's actually a pretty solid price on a Gen 2 HPWC based on what I'm seeing these days. Supply v demand on this discontinued item has the prices climbing as of late and they won't be going down since Tesla isn't making anymore.

Before someone shows up to say "But but Gen 3 $500 new..." they're not the same. You're comparing apples to aardvarks.

Gen 2 does stuff Gen 3 doesn't and for some owners that means Gen 2 > Gen 3. If you don't know what those differences are then you likely aren't in the category of owners that would benefit from a Gen 2.

GLWS
Thanks! I thought so too. Seeing them for 1000+ on ebay. I thought this would be a decent deal to move it quickly.

Reactions: Ostrichsak