I am a long-time hold out from the original S who's door handles ejected 100% and had no "give" or "flex" that emulates the feel of a traditional car. After a failure of one handle to present, I (reluctantly) agreed to have all 4 replaced with the new(er) gen 2 door handles that present to about 95% and allow one to pull the remaining 5% for that "I opened it" feel. I just realized that when presented to 95%, the "puddle light" that illuminates the ground from underneath each handle is obscured by the body of the car, and does not actually illuminate the ground like it did with the previous handles. If I pull the handle (as if to open) and hold the door shut, I see the old lighting pattern that I am used to. I think in an effort so solve one perceived problem, this cropped up as an unanticipated side-effect. Anyone else notice this?