Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gen 3 Wall Connector - 18 ft - Bay Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Gadgeteer22 , I am interested in hearing more about the charger? Condition, does it work? I am in SF so would be interested if we can do a deal. Thanks
@hamstd excellent condition. The part of the wall connector that connects to the circuit breaker is new and never used. The faceplate and the cable to the car were in use for 11 months and always worked well. The following info might be more than you want to know, but sharing just in case. The back story is that I recently purchased the 24 ft. wall charger due to ordering a second model y. Since my wife preferred having the original wall connector on the side of the house, we need the longer cord to reach her model y on the other side of the driveway when it eventually arrives. (I was pleasantly surprised that to put in the 24 ft connector, it was really just swapping the faceplate and the cable to the car while leaving in place the base component that connects to the circuit breaker.)

Reactions: MatildaModelY
photos
IMG_0022 (1).png

IMG_0023 (1).png

IMG_0024 (1).png