Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gen 3 Wall Connector For Sale $329

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Gen 3 Tesla Wall Connector for sale. This is the 18 foot cable version. Long story short I ordered and installed the 18 foot version but then decided I needed the 24 foot version. For full disclosure purposes, the "guts" of this are brand new (wiring piece that screws onto the wall) but the "cable" portion of the connector has been used, albeit sparingly, and looks great/like new. Everything has been repackaged in the original box too. Revision 1457768-01-G for reference in case anyone cares.

$400 + sales tax on Tesla's website so I'll sell it for $329 shipped in the CONUS. No offers, no trades, the price is the price :)

IMG-8291.jpg

IMG-8292.jpg

Gen 3 Tesla Wall Connector for sale. This is the 18 foot cable version. Long story short I ordered and installed the 18 foot version but then decided I needed the 24 foot version. For full disclosure purposes, the "guts" of this are brand new (wiring piece that screws onto the wall) but the "cable" portion of the connector has been used, albeit sparingly, and looks great/like new. Everything has been repackaged in the original box too. Revision 1457768-01-G for reference in case anyone cares.

$400 + sales tax on Tesla's website so I'll sell it for $329 shipped in the CONUS. No offers, no trades, the price is the price :)

View attachment 804308

View attachment 804309
Interested if you can ship to Cali :)