Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gen 3 Wall Connector Mounting Dimensions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Model 3 will be ready for pick-up in about a week, and I've also ordered a Gen 3 Wall Connector. I'll be parking outdoors without a nearby wall to mount to, so I'm having a post fabricated to mount the charger. My question is how far apart vertically (center to center) are the mounting holes on the wire box bracket? I know I could just wait for the wall connector to arrive next week and use the included template, but I work at a steel fabrication company, and I'm having them fabricate the post for me. It could take up to a week to get it finished, and I want it done by the time my Model 3 is ready. If anyone has their old template laying around that they could measure, it would be much appreciated.

My Model 3 will be ready for pick-up in about a week, and I've also ordered a Gen 3 Wall Connector. I'll be parking outdoors without a nearby wall to mount to, so I'm having a post fabricated to mount the charger. My question is how far apart vertically (center to center) are the mounting holes on the wire box bracket? I know I could just wait for the wall connector to arrive next week and use the included template, but I work at a steel fabrication company, and I'm having them fabricate the post for me. It could take up to a week to get it finished, and I want it done by the time my Model 3 is ready. If anyone has their old template laying around that they could measure, it would be much appreciated.
https://www.tesla.com/sites/default...ng/Gen3_WallConnector_Installation_Manual.pdf

This is probably what you’re looking for.

4DD36FCA-7F85-4035-94D6-32407110BC40.jpeg
02D17219-D322-445A-9132-FA32E67502BC.jpeg