Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gen 3 wall connector shipping out soon?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I am a new owner, well technically will be on February 1 as long as my car comes in. So I ordered the generation three wall connector and I was just wondering if anyone has gotten any sort of shipment confirmation , Or if anyone has received theirs yet. I would imagine that no one has at this point because it was released two days ago. I ordered mine yesterday January 2 and I know I’m being a little antsy about it. But I will update everyone once I get a shipping confirmation and if anyone has received one it would be greatly appreciated to let me know about how long it took after ordering.

So I am a new owner, well technically will be on February 1 as long as my car comes in. So I ordered the generation three wall connector and I was just wondering if anyone has gotten any sort of shipment confirmation , Or if anyone has received theirs yet. I would imagine that no one has at this point because it was released two days ago. I ordered mine yesterday January 2 and I know I’m being a little antsy about it. But I will update everyone once I get a shipping confirmation and if anyone has received one it would be greatly appreciated to let me know about how long it took after ordering.
You ordered it on the 2nd? Or yesterday? Today is the 17th.

If you ordered from the Tesla online store on their website it's entirely possible you'll never get any shipping notification and it will just show up one day. Their online store is the absolute worst part of the company.

Reactions: Itsuo-DC
Their online store is the absolute worst part of the company.

*Service has logged in to the forum*

Interesting.. so the new one doesn’t appear to come with an option of selecting a longer 24’ cable anymore?

This is very interesting! I still have one of the black wall chargers with Elon's signature and a 24' cable just sitting in a box, hopefully that appreciates in value now :D

If you ordered from the Tesla online store on their website it's entirely possible you'll never get any shipping notification and it will just show up one day. Their online store is the absolute worst part of the company.
Never was notified that my HomeLink was ready to be scheduled for installation. Had an appointment at a SC for a warranty issue and I asked about it and they installed it that day. I did get a notification when my jacket shipped.