Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gen 3 Wall Connector

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally connected w/ provisioning mode and got some updated screenshots of 1.4.4 - Note the "check for update" option now available in addition to WiFi connectivity data and line voltage data. Very cool.

Attachments

• IMG_1910.jpeg
    IMG_1910.jpeg
    107.5 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_1912.jpeg
    IMG_1912.jpeg
    93.6 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_1913.jpeg
    IMG_1913.jpeg
    58.1 KB · Views: 108
Finally connected w/ provisioning mode and got some updated screenshots of 1.4.4 - Note the "check for update" option now available in addition to WiFi connectivity data and line voltage data. Very cool.

Do you see the information in your attached images when you switch back to your local home Wifi? Mine does NOT. Don't know how the "check for update button" would work while connected to the WC local SSID? I suppose it might see both networks while connected to the WC WIfi but checking for update would not work from the home Wifi network side. I only see a static image with the PN and SN from my home network side. If Tesla plans to add additional features, they need to be accessible from the home network side!

Do you see the information in your attached images when you switch back to your local home Wifi? Mine does NOT. Don't know how the "check for update button" would work while connected to the WC local SSID? I suppose it might see both networks while connected to the WC WIfi but checking for update would not work from the home Wifi network side. I only see a static image with the PN and SN from my home network side. If Tesla plans to add additional features, they need to be accessible from the home network side!

Nope, also locked out of any options when connected to the home WiFi.

Tim

Attachments

• 8915D740-8670-4B6E-9452-D3DEFB0B8872.jpeg
    8915D740-8670-4B6E-9452-D3DEFB0B8872.jpeg
    188.1 KB · Views: 106
Power cycle the charger by flipping the breaker and log onto it's wifi network. After that type 192.168.92.1 in a browser

Is anything known about an upcoming API for the wall connector? I have solar panels (not from Tesla) on my roof and want to set current depending on power from my solar panels. I am from Europe just bought a charger from another brand because of having an API but I would rather have the Tesla Wall Connector Gen 3 (if there is a high probability to get an API in the next few years). The Tesla Gen 3 Wall connector should be available within the next 1-2 month according to Tesla Online Shop.