Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gen2 Wall Connector Failed - Cannot Repair or Replace

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I guess we'll see in the near future whether or not the cell phone lifecycle model works for cars. I suspect Elon would love it if people bought a new Tesla every 2 years and just chucked the old one in the trash, or traded it in to Tesla for 20% original price for recycling.

Ah, so much ignorance in one post. Suspect you're not joking, so let me spell it out for you: traded in Tesla don't get "chucked in the trash." They are sold to others looking to become part of the EV solution, but at the lower price point that a used car allows.

And, no, we've never received "20% original price" as the car is not recycled. See above: it's sold to others who want to stop dumping their GHG emissions into their children's laps. (Some adults are responsible, and others aren't. Best to choose wisely when we have only one planet.)

Ah, so much ignorance in one post. Suspect you're not joking, so let me spell it out for you: traded in Tesla don't get "chucked in the trash." They are sold to others looking to become part of the EV solution, but at the lower price point that a used car allows.

And, no, we've never received "20% original price" as the car is not recycled. See above: it's sold to others who want to stop dumping their GHG emissions into their children's laps. (Some adults are responsible, and others aren't. Best to choose wisely when we have only one planet.)
I thought there were 8 planets...

• Funny
Reactions: OrbiterTI4