Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

General chit-chat in "For Sale" threads

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Aug 28th - this thread. Another one that got moved here where you comment on pricing.

THE POINT is that it is RUDE. HOW HARD is that concept for you to understand? Rules are rules, suck it up and learn that you broke them and as such your posts got moved to this "trash" thread as such.

tesla-info.com - it scrapes all the used Teslas you can basically find, except for Craigslist.

A quick look of a car matching the original post shows USED prices in the 30-39k range. If you remove those cars with "Branded" titles (i.e. cars with Lemon, Salvage, and Rebuilt tittels - you have to do this manually), you get cars priced in the 34-39k range.

The OP's car is appropriately priced, you are just pissy your bad behavior got called out.
I commented on that off your post in here August 28th. Asking price does often not equal selling price. But I know you'll be there to defend me when I list my car for too much money in the future. Those are the rules.

• Funny
Reactions: bkp_duke
depends on if you want Autopilot, thats another 8k on top of it. only rebates you can get are state based. In Oregon you can get up to 5k but are excluded from 2500 if your income is over 80k (which it should be if your buying this) and another 2500 if the sticker price is over 50k. so S & X typically don't qualify you for any rebate here. but each state is different.

also 3M Xpel is a couple thousand as well. so it adds up.

If you take a look at the links I provided, you’ll see that it was my car.

It had ludicrous+, rear facing seats and custom niche 21” wheels, no subzero (but heated front seats as you know), and yes transferable FUSC.

Best of luck with your sale. Sold mine to carvana for 43 and they sold it for 45 (no longer had free SC), you may want to look into that route since the market is soft on the older cars and as the newer get old, these will continue to drop.

Tons of car for the money, but the newer cars are better and only getting better. FUSC is only worth a marginal premium (maybe 2k, if you find a buyer that really wants to have throttled free charging for life).

If you take a look at the links I provided, you’ll see that it was my car.

It had ludicrous+, rear facing seats and custom niche 21” wheels, no subzero (but heated front seats as you know), and yes transferable FUSC.

Best of luck with your sale. Sold mine to carvana for 43 and they sold it for 45 (no longer had free SC), you may want to look into that route since the market is soft on the older cars and as the newer get old, these will continue to drop.

Tons of car for the money, but the newer cars are better and only getting better. FUSC is only worth a marginal premium (maybe 2k, if you find a buyer that really wants to have throttled free charging for life).

You posted this same junk on a for sale thread already and your post got deleted. It's rude and inconsiderate to post such garbage on people's for sale threads. Yet you continue posting the same garbage on other for sale threads... why?

I wouldn't be bragging about getting raked over the coals by Carvana nor would I go around telling other people they want too much money for their car based on your trade-in experience. You took the "easy way out" for a quick "sale" which cost you probably ten grand. That must be a difficult pill to swallow. That's not this person's fault and what they do with their car is none of your concern. They clearly don't mind putting forth the effort and taking the little bit of extra time to get more money for their car. Let 'em. If they ask $68,280 for it and it sits for 15 months and they still haven't sold it.. what business is it of yours? It's rude to just trash people's for sale posts by posting such nonsense publicly.

You want useful information? I sold a different color combo P85D+ w/o Ludicrous but otherwise almost identical to this car a few months back for MORE than OP's current asking price. Yes, more. That's the actual used market on this car private party sale and your trade-in figure is almost worthless in terms of a data point next to that.