Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 9th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Chad Schwitters, the former president of Plug In America, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

General chit-chat in "For Sale" threads

Hi all, I am planning on listing my beloved 2019 Model 3 Performance for sale, but thought I would post it here first. The car has black paint, white interior, performance upgrade package (carbon fiber spoiler, 20” rims, larger performance brakes, lowered suspension, track mode) and is also equipped with Full Self Driving (FSD). HomeLink was installed soon after delivery. It has Tesla rubber floor and trunk liners. The car was produced in July 2019.

It has 47,137 miles on it as of today’s date, 10/16/2021. The car is currently riding on a set of 18” T-Sportline TST wheels with Michelin MXM4 T1 spec tires that were installed a few months ago. The T-Sportline wheels and MXM4 tires transformed this P3D+ into a super efficient range king. It has actually ended up being more efficient than our LR AWD on aero wheels! The tires are like new. Car will include the original 20” set of rims. The 20” sport wheels are riding on a set of 245/35ZR20 Continental DWS06. Those tires are also like new. I’m moving and I only can take one car with me. The car is located in Raleigh, NC. It has a clean title, no accidents. There are no mechanical or electrical issues with the car and it is still covered under factory warranty. The windshield was replaced by the Raleigh Tesla Service Center a few months ago.

If you are interested in my car, please send me a direct message. $62,000 OBO.

View attachment 722183
View attachment 722184View attachment 722185View attachment 722192
You will be lucky to get 45k

MJP.P3D-

Supporting Member
Apr 18, 2016
Texas
I drove nearly this exact same car/spec for two years until an inattentive driver unceremoniously rear-ended me in mid-August resulting in a total loss 😢. Four weeks of arguing with two insurance companies ensued however the net result was a payout of $69,700+taxes+fees for my 2-year young Model 3. The prices of used cars are indeed nutty right now—in my case, I purchased a brand-new 2021 Model Y Performance and had cash to spare from the insurance proceeds. Point being, the pricing makes absolutely no sense but it does seem to be supported by market conditions. GLWS

Reactions: DarkNightP3D
I drove nearly this exact same car/spec for two years until an inattentive driver unceremoniously rear-ended me in mid-August resulting in a total loss 😢. Four weeks of arguing with two insurance companies ensued however the net result was a payout of $69,700+taxes+fees for my 2-year young Model 3. The prices of used cars are indeed nutty right now—in my case, I purchased a brand-new 2021 Model Y Performance and had cash to spare from the insurance proceeds. Point being, the pricing makes absolutely no sense but it does seem to be supported by market conditions. GLWS
I have the same car, I know exactly what it’s worth.
I have 2019 white/white performance not stealth. 36000 miles no fsd. I will be happy with 47k

• Disagree
I have the same car, I know exactly what it’s worth.
I have 2019 white/white performance not stealth. 36000 miles no fsd. I will be happy with 47k
You clearly don’t know what it’s worth. My car has FSD, yours doesn’t. My car has two sets of rims and tires, yours doesn’t. Used car prices are at the highest they’ve ever been and could continue to go up even more because of continued supply chain problems and labor shortages.

Good luck buying a 2019 Model 3 Performance (w/ PUP) + FSD + Homelink from anyone for less than $55K.

You clearly don’t know what it’s worth. My car has FSD, yours doesn’t. My car has two sets of rims and tires, yours doesn’t. Used car prices are at the highest they’ve ever been and could continue to go up even more because of continued supply chain problems and labor shortages.

Good luck buying a 2019 Model 3 Performance (w/ PUP) + FSD + Homelink from anyone for less than $55K.
My friend runs Charged automotive, you’re the one who is going to learn something.
Prove me wrong!!!
Nobody buys FSD.

• Funny

November delivery you speck exactly 59.9k
Tesla performance.
Sorry 11% of people who don’t understand that FSD is a ripoff.

I love these type of for sale posts. No one will pay $62K for a M3 Performance with 47k miles. The reality is you can order a comparable M3P new from Tesla for $54k without FSD or even if you add FSD it's a couple grand more. They are delivering performance models within a few weeks, so there really is no reason why someone would buy a performance M3 used for $62K.
Truth is, when buying used, no one cares about extra rims, PPF, tinted windows or any other mods done by the previous owner. You look at mileage, accident history, and market value. I'd love to hear what the final sale price is of this car.

Reactions: Duke846
I love these type of for sale posts. No one will pay $62K for a M3 Performance with 47k miles. The reality is you can order a comparable M3P new from Tesla for $54k without FSD or even if you add FSD it's a couple grand more. They are delivering performance models within a few weeks, so there really is no reason why someone would buy a performance M3 used for $62K.
Truth is, when buying used, no one cares about extra rims, PPF, tinted windows or any other mods done by the previous owner. You look at mileage, accident history, and market value. I'd love to hear what the final sale price is of this car.
An equivalent new performance is about 70,000, including FSD. FSD is more than just a "couple grand" more.

To the original poster, good looking car, good luck with the sale!

TSLA is offering $48K on trade, so you think they’re only going to sell it for $54K with FSD? Of course not. They’re selling Model 3 Performances with 30-50K miles for OVER original MSRP.

An equivalent new performance is about 70,000, including FSD. FSD is more than just a "couple grand" more.

To the original poster, good looking car, good luck with the sale!
You are correct, I forgot to toggle to "Purchase Price" instead of "Potential Savings".
You're still way above market value at $62K. Have you checked the KBB value to at least get a ball park value of what your car is actually worth as opposed to what it's worth to you?
Hint: KBB has a M3P with 47,000 miles, with FSD at a mean of $47,560 via private sale.

You are correct, I forgot to toggle to "Purchase Price" instead of "Potential Savings".
You're still way above market value at $62K. Have you checked the KBB value to at least get a ball park value of what your car is actually worth as opposed to what it's worth to you?
Hint: KBB has a M3P with 47,000 miles, with FSD at a mean of $47,560 via private sale.
Obviously nobody’s buying it on here.

“Nobody buys FSD” lmao.

You need to go back to your TSLAQ sub on Reddit.
On August 31st, 2021, “Troy Teslike” tweeted data from his long running survey of thousands of Tesla vehicle buyers, showing a low take rate for FSD, Tesla’s “Full Self Driving” software add-on offered since late 2016. For Q2 2021, that survey shows a worldwide FSD take rate of only 11% across all Tesla models, compared …

right on the front page here.
trust me dude you 62k is dreaming.
THATS 11% but I would trust Reddit.

What language is this written in?
November delivery date of your exact car zero miles is 59.9k without FSD 10k more with FSD that nobody is buying anymore. ( A Tesla 3 Performance)
11% of new and current Tesla buyers are buying FSD fact! People don’t want this for 10k!
you will be lucky to get 45k from a buyer, your better off trading your car to Tesla.

I agree that buying FSD for $10k is a waste of money. I thought paying $5K for autopilot back on my 2019 Model S was excessive. But back then you didn't get squat other than basic cruise control for free so you kind of had to pay the $5k for auto steer and distance pacing cruise control. I did get the free upgrade to FSD on the Model S, but I've never used summon, auto park or navigate on auto pilot. Now that basic auto pilot is standard, you don't really get $10k worth of value for going FSD.

Reactions: Duke846

Attachments

• E8A55D40-3DEB-4D04-BF40-5597146CCCF1.jpeg
    E8A55D40-3DEB-4D04-BF40-5597146CCCF1.jpeg
    58.4 KB · Views: 19

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC