Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

General chit-chat in "For Sale" threads

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm considering selling my 2014 Tesla Model S 60 with 19K miles, non-AP, Grey with grey Nappa leather seats, Pano roof, 19" Michelin Primacy tires, SC enabled, Tech Pkg, Tesla center console, Parking sensors with Xpel wrap on the front/rear and Opticoat paint protection. Set of 19" Michelin X-Ice tires and Rial Lugano wheels(used for 2 seasons). Is 55K a reasonable asking price?

I have a 2005 Bentley Continental GT with 30k miles in immaculate condition, always dealer serviced with records that I would like to trade for a Tesla S85. Would it be ok to post in the for sale section? I have many pics and I'm located in the West LA area. Thanks in advance.

So what does everyone think a S 60 with rear jumpseats and Supercharging enabled should be going for these days? I saw a '13 S85 with 38k miles listed for $50k at a local Toyota dealer (didn't have too many options from what I could tell), so I'm thinking a similar 60 with the jump seats should be going some somewhere in the low $40's? Would of course fluctuate depending on how optioned it is.

If I could find a supercharger-enabled S60 with jump seats for $40k (or less), I'd be all over that.

So what does everyone think a S 60 with rear jumpseats and Supercharging enabled should be going for these days? I saw a '13 S85 with 38k miles listed for $50k at a local Toyota dealer (didn't have too many options from what I could tell), so I'm thinking a similar 60 with the jump seats should be going some somewhere in the low $40's? Would of course fluctuate depending on how optioned it is.

If I could find a supercharger-enabled S60 with jump seats for $40k (or less), I'd be all over that.

There is a CPO 60 with 35k miles and jump seats for very close to that price in Paramus. With 85s in the mid 40's I couldn't see purchasing a 60.

Call any showroom and ask for a CPO advisor. There are hundreds of CPO and even cheaper non CPO available that will be sold before hitting the website
If possible, could you PM a link to the document you received with the list of these cars that aren't showing up on the site. I have called before and my center said that there is no such thing as a CPO Advisor and I have yet to get an email from Tesla since a month ago. Thanks.

I am selling a 2013 red Tesla Model S P85. It has 31k miles. It has the carbon fiber trunk spoiler, gunmetal wheels, and sleek black leather with red piping. I am working with serious buyers only. I am looking for $68k obo. This car was
Message me immediately before it is too late.
Thanks,

Attachments

• Rear View.jpg
    Rear View.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 58
  • Side View.jpg
    Side View.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 42
  • Tesla-Specs.pdf
    468.5 KB · Views: 52
What is with all the people who "crap" on other peoples sale threads? This is the worst forum I've ever seen for treating other people politely in sale threads. I've bought and sold a lot of stuff via overclock.net, forum.notebookreview.com, and a few other forums. Good etiquette is not saying something if you don't have something nice to say. If you see someones thread and you think their car is overpriced, who cares? Does that give you the right to post and say "hey this guy is a fool if thinks he charge this much for his car, it's too much"? Seriously, if you put a "for sale" sign in front of your house, and then I put up a sign in your yard that said "this house is too expensive, don't buy it", you'd sue me for damages. But here on this forum, we think it's ok to slander/libel our fellow Tesla owners and ruin their chances to sell their car on the forum. It's annoying. I can't believe a bunch of computer nerds have more courtesy than us tree-hunging tech savvy eco-nerds. Seriously, send the seller a PM if you think their car is too expensive, they may not know it, and you may help them, but do it privately!

TLDR: Stop crapping on peoples sales threads!

What is with all the people who "crap" on other peoples sale threads? This is the worst forum I've ever seen for treating other people politely in sale threads. I've bought and sold a lot of stuff via overclock.net, forum.notebookreview.com, and a few other forums. Good etiquette is not saying something if you don't have something nice to say. If you see someones thread and you think their car is overpriced, who cares? Does that give you the right to post and say "hey this guy is a fool if thinks he charge this much for his car, it's too much"? Seriously, if you put a "for sale" sign in front of your house, and then I put up a sign in your yard that said "this house is too expensive, don't buy it", you'd sue me for damages. But here on this forum, we think it's ok to slander/libel our fellow Tesla owners and ruin their chances to sell their car on the forum. It's annoying. I can't believe a bunch of computer nerds have more courtesy than us tree-hunging tech savvy eco-nerds. Seriously, send the seller a PM if you think their car is too expensive, they may not know it, and you may help them, but do it privately!

TLDR: Stop crapping on peoples sales threads!
You ain't seen Rennlist yet, have you?
PS your whambulance has been called.;)

• Disagree
Reactions: valkeriefire
I got in touch with the Tesla CPO advisor for my state, and he sent me a couple of cars that met my criteria (basically anything <$50k and rear jumpseats)....unfortunately they are still out of my price range, but the P85+ he sent seems like a sweet deal.

Owners - I need your help. I'm looking at a CPO that has most of the features that I want, but also has the rear-facing seats that I do not care for. The CPO advisor tells me that they can be removed by the service team. Question - am I better off accepting the vehicle with the seats and trying to sell them? If I were to offer the seats to a forum member, what would be a fair price (including the labor to remove/restore my vehicle). What I'm considering getting is: 2013 P85, 41k miles, pano, blue, 21" silver wheels, piano black, tech package, ultra high fidelity sound package, smart air suspension, parcel shelf, supercharging, twin charges, paint armor, rear facing seats, grey nappa leather/alcantara w/ white piping. $52,300. What does the community think?

Owners - I need your help. I'm looking at a CPO that has most of the features that I want, but also has the rear-facing seats that I do not care for. The CPO advisor tells me that they can be removed by the service team. Question - am I better off accepting the vehicle with the seats and trying to sell them? If I were to offer the seats to a forum member, what would be a fair price (including the labor to remove/restore my vehicle). What I'm considering getting is: 2013 P85, 41k miles, pano, blue, 21" silver wheels, piano black, tech package, ultra high fidelity sound package, smart air suspension, parcel shelf, supercharging, twin charges, paint armor, rear facing seats, grey nappa leather/alcantara w/ white piping. $52,300. What does the community think?

If you are OK with the price, I would just grab that deal even if you don't need the seats. FWIW, someone on the forum sold their jump seats for what looks like around $1,500. FS: 3rd Row Seats (Rear Facing/Jump Seats) - No Longer Available

I might actually be interested in acquiring the jumpseats if a service center was willing to install them.