Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

General chit-chat in "For Sale" threads

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OPs picture is definately not OEM Tesla cci.
I believe it is OEM, right?
IMG_0518.JPG

Reactions: Zishan
Ok i feel a little silly now. Didnt know telse made 2 version of the center console. Sorry op. My appologies. U should have uploaded that pic from the start.

To the other, you are trashing this tread just as much as me. Op can speak for himself.

Not trying to be pedantic, but don't blame OP for not uploading the picture that made you happy. you didn't know something, leave it at that rather than telling OP what pictures to upload after you erroneously called them out for pricing something wrong.

Not trying to be pedantic, but don't blame OP for not uploading the picture that made you happy. you didn't know something, leave it at that rather than telling OP what pictures to upload after you erroneously called them out for pricing something wrong.

If people arent allow to say something because they didnt know about a subject, the internet would be so empty.

Plus i still stand by my pricing.. even if this is oem. They are discontinue for a reason.

Anyways, i out this thread. Please PM if u guys want to take.

Another bump for op for sale.

• Disagree
Reactions: Ostrichsak
If people arent allow to say something because they didnt know about a subject, the internet would be so empty.

Plus i still stand by my pricing.. even if this is oem. They are discontinue for a reason.

Anyways, i out this thread. Please PM if u guys want to take.

Another bump for op for sale.

The difference here is you could have said, "Hey OP this looks like an aftermarket CCI and is priced pretty high" or "is this a Tesla or aftermarket center console?" You didn't approach this with any curiosity, you approached it with a matter of fact opinion that you continued to defend until you were definitively proven wrong.

The internet would be empty of rude, inaccurate, comment if people just took the time to ask rather than accuse.

It's also not your place to *sugar* on the pricing OP determined. Let the market determine the price they can support.

what is a realistic price for a 2012-13 base model s with over 150k miles?

60 or 85?

There appears to be a floor on Model S pricing, because EV conversion companies and those using the batteries for other uses buy up high mileage used cars and/or wrecked and salvage vehicles for disassembly.

KBB says a 2012 Model S 60 with 150k has a private party value of 11,923 to 16,294, which I have never seen one go for remotely that cheap. Last I checked with people I know parting out these cars, the 60 pack itself was worth 10-12k, and the motor worth another 3-4k.

KBB says a 2012 Model S 85 with 150k has a private party value of 13,499 - 17,644, also far below what you will see the 85 battery pack and motor sell for alone.

Best estimate, I would say a 2012/13 Model S 60 with 150k of miles is worth low 20s, and a Model S 85 with 150k of miles is worth high 20s. And at those prices I would expect a pretty quick sale.

60 or 85?

There appears to be a floor on Model S pricing, because EV conversion companies and those using the batteries for other uses buy up high mileage used cars and/or wrecked and salvage vehicles for disassembly.

KBB says a 2012 Model S 60 with 150k has a private party value of 11,923 to 16,294, which I have never seen one go for remotely that cheap. Last I checked with people I know parting out these cars, the 60 pack itself was worth 10-12k, and the motor worth another 3-4k.

KBB says a 2012 Model S 85 with 150k has a private party value of 13,499 - 17,644, also far below what you will see the 85 battery pack and motor sell for alone.

Best estimate, I would say a 2012/13 Model S 60 with 150k of miles is worth low 20s, and a Model S 85 with 150k of miles is worth high 20s. And at those prices I would expect a pretty quick sale.

thanks theres one for sale locally and i felt the 45k she was asking for it was crazy .. this confirms what i thought

There are a lot of delusional sellers out there. Good for you for doing your research.
I was called "disillusion" too by someone just like you (it may have actually been you since you seem to love spending your life telling everyone else how to live theirs) but got my asking price after a few months of perseverance & dealing with low-ballers who couldn't afford what I was asking. It shouldn't matter what a seller wants to ask for their car if they're willing to wait for the right buyer. What's NOT right is people like you pretending to be some authority on what others should sell their car for. Talk about arrogant.

Wasn’t looking to start an argument your right a seller can ask whatever they want for a car personally felt that price was a bit extreme which is why I asked the question ... doesn’t bother me at all one way or the other