Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

General chit-chat in "For Sale" threads

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes but stuff like this is going on....

I mean, people putting "FSD a $10k upgraded!" When they may have only paid $2k or a little more, making it out like it is even worth that much to begin with.

Buyer beware I guess....people can choose to buy where they want and what they want, it's their money.

I'm looking at buying a used Tesla model S75D (2017), registered in October 2017. The owner claims that the car came with a performance enhancement. I understand that after a certain point in 2017 all model S's came with a performance enhancement. When I called Tesla with the VIN number, they said they could only give the information to the owner of the car. Is there no way for me to verify this independently or do I have to take the owner's word for it?

I'm looking at buying a used Tesla model S75D (2017), registered in October 2017. The owner claims that the car came with a performance enhancement. I understand that after a certain point in 2017 all model S's came with a performance enhancement. When I called Tesla with the VIN number, they said they could only give the information to the owner of the car. Is there no way for me to verify this independently or do I have to take the owner's word for it?

Ask the owner to get it in writing from Tesla. But yes, Tesla rarely will disclose anything about a car to anyone but the owner.

I am currently in the process of buying a car with all features and options. The car is a 2017 Tesla Model S 90D with 38,000 miles. The features include:
  • Free transferable supercharging (verified with option codes. Also car is a 12/2016 build but vin is 2017)
  • Free premium connectivity for life
  • Ultra white premium tesla seats
  • Sunroof
  • 72amp charger upgrade
  • MCU2
  • Full Self Driving (purchased)
  • AP3 hardware
  • Smart Air Suspension
  • Subzero Weather package
  • Ultra high fidelity sound
  • Carbon fiber decor
  • Obsidian Black color
  • Full ceramic coating
Basically it has all the options one can imagine. I am being quoted a price of $65,000 flat. What is everyone's opinion on this? Is it ridiculously overpriced or is it somewhat okay. I know it's not a "good priced deal" per-say but just trying to gauge if it is even reasonable to consider this. I would really appreciate any opinion here.

I am currently in the process of buying a car with all features and options. The car is a 2017 Tesla Model S 90D with 38,000 miles. The features include:
  • Free transferable supercharging (verified with option codes. Also car is a 12/2016 build but vin is 2017)
  • Sunroof
  • 72amp charger upgrade
  • MCU2
  • AP3 hardware
  • Smart Air Suspension
  • Carbon fiber decor
  • Obsidian Black color
  • Full ceramic coating
Basically it has all the options one can imagine. I am being quoted a price of $65,000 flat. What is everyone's opinion on this? Is it ridiculously overpriced or is it somewhat okay. I know it's not a "good priced deal" per-say but just trying to gauge if it is even reasonable to consider this. I would really appreciate any opinion here.

3 months ago, I would have said overpriced, but given how the market is right now, I would only say slightly overpriced.

• Sunroof
  • 72amp charger upgrade
  • MCU2
  • AP3 hardware
  • Smart Air Suspension
  • Carbon fiber decor
  • Obsidian Black color
  • Full ceramic coating
If you look at onlyusedtesla, Autotempest,Carvana, Zoom, etc and gather as much data as you can to get the best apples to apples comparison? Seems like that price is inline or pretty darn close to current market. Especially with MCU2, FSD, Subzero. And based on just about every article Im reading right now? The used market is only going to continue to rise for the next several months.

HELP! I am trying to price my 2018 (November build) Model 3 Performance, 20,300 miles, excellent garaged condition, no accidents, dings or scratched, clear bra on front bumper and hood, white with black interior. No auto pilot or fsd, Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

HELP! I am trying to price my 2018 (November build) Model 3 Performance, 20,300 miles, excellent garaged condition, no accidents, dings or scratched, clear bra on front bumper and hood, white with black interior. No auto pilot or fsd, Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

How can you not have Autopilot? All 2018 cars came with the basic Autopilot.

When do you guys think the used car prices will come down? All these prices are getting out of hands and I do think people are starting to realize it. A few weeks ago, no matter what price carvana/vroom would post for a car, it would get sold. Slowly, they started increasing the price - and now they have a bunch available for purchase that have been there for the past few days. When is it going to shift back to this-makes-sense-for-a-used-car price??

Are there any private sale MS's with third row rear-facing seats on the market right now? They're not easy to search for as an option afaik. Thanks in advance for any help. Would prefer P85D or better. Thanks!

I know you said private sale, but there are 8 such used cars for sale currently from Tesla. Are you concerned about free supercharging?

1627477187777.png

Reactions: byeLT4