Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

General chit-chat in "For Sale" threads

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks - haven't seen much popping up, and out the door with tax and reg this was just shy of $150k. Not really looking to make a killing on it - aftermarket they are selling at local dealers for between 165-190. Just want to find a good home for it without losing my deposit at this point.
Your $100 deposit is worth the effort of taking delivery, titling the vehicle, then going through the sales process?

Sounds like you purchased pre-price hike and are looking to make a profit.

WTH is the idea with shi+ing on his post?
you guys are too hard on new posters, he's trying to sell his car and your current input isn't helping in any way.
Your less than positive comments are more a reflection on you... "OMG someone might sell their car here w/o me getting my 2cents in, he might actually make a little $, I need to do my part to try and ruin that!" why?
And I do not see any Plaids in inventory as of today, so
FWIW bump for you and if either of these other posters own or have a Plaid for sale let us know, but I doubt it.

WTH is the idea with shi+ing on his post?
you guys are too hard on new posters, he's trying to sell his car and your current input isn't helping in any way.
Your less than positive comments are more a reflection on you... "OMG someone might sell their car here w/o me getting my 2cents in, he might actually make a little $, I need to do my part to try and ruin that!" why?
And I do not see any Plaids in inventory as of today, so
FWIW bump for you and if either of these other posters own or have a Plaid for sale let us know, but I doubt it.
Because it’s a bull *sugar* story.

Just say you’re flipping the car. If he’s lying about that, what else is he lying about?

No one spending $155K on a car gives a *sugar* about a $100 deposit. And conveniently, after he’s called out, he gets an offer from a broker for his asking price? GTFO.

Just say you’re flipping the car. If he’s lying about that, what else is he lying about?

No one spending $155K on a car gives a *sugar* about a $100 deposit. And conveniently, after he’s called out, he gets an offer from a broker for his asking price? GTFO.

No one spending $155K on a car gives a *sugar* about a $100 deposit. And conveniently, after he’s called out, he gets an offer from a broker for his asking price? GTFO

Wow. You’re a real delight taking joy in bullying people on the internet. I would actually show you a screenshot of the offer I got, but I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else.
And while we’re at it, the deposit was $250, and why would I forfeit that when I could offer up the car to someone in the community.
So perhaps take your own advice and GTFO. ✌🏽

• Disagree
Reactions: glide and peighty5
Wow. You’re a real delight taking joy in bullying people on the internet. I would actually show you a screenshot of the offer I got, but I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else.
And while we’re at it, the deposit was $250, and why would I forfeit that when I could offer up the car to someone in the community.
So perhaps take your own advice and GTFO. ✌🏽
So you care that much about recouping a $250 deposit on a $155K vehicle? Okay.

No one believes that for a second. Glad you got an offer that you’re happy with though.

So you care that much about recouping a $250 deposit on a $155K vehicle? Okay.

No one believes that for a second. Glad you got an offer that you’re happy with though.
Your messages reek of privilege, and it's pretty incredible that you can speak on behalf of "everyone". It's unbelievable to me that you couldn't just mind your business and move on when coming across a thread that didn't appeal to you. People like you are what's wrong with the world, and it's pathetic that you seem so hung up on going after some random stranger on the Internet. ✌🏽

• Disagree
Reactions: glide
Your messages reek of privilege, and it's pretty incredible that you can speak on behalf of "everyone". It's unbelievable to me that you couldn't just mind your business and move on when coming across a thread that didn't appeal to you. People like you are what's wrong with the world, and it's pathetic that you seem so hung up on going after some random stranger on the Internet. ✌🏽
My message reeks of “privilege”? Aren’t you the one who just dropped $155K on a vehicle? Check your privilege, my guy.

Go run your scam someplace else.

Who says I’m a guy, or your guy? Or that this is a ‘scam’? Seriously get a life and stop getting your jollies off of anonymously bullying on the Internet. It’s not a good look.
It’s definitely a scam. If you want to refute that, feel free to post the offer you got from your “broker”

No one here believes for one second that you are jumping through all these hoops to get back your $250 deposit.

And since you already sold your car, why are you still posting?

I picked up a Model Y Performance a week ago, and considering selling it. Not trying to flip it for a profit, had every intention of keeping it, but 1.) my wife is sensitive to the buffeting issue from the hatch (ear pressure, she is affected by it and I'm not, so far adjusting the seals hasn't completely helped), and 2.) I may have an opportunity to purchase a Model S Long Range at the grandfathered price, which is what I was originally planning to buy and they raised the price right when I was going to order. This opportunity didn't come available to me until the last couple of days, had I know prior to pickup I would have never taken delivery. Prefer a $60K Model Y over a $90K Model S, but prefer a $80K MS over a $60K MY.

I paid cash, but as I just took delivery I don't yet have the title. I assume Tesla put in the registration paperwork and eventually I'll get the title from my state? Do I have to wait until receiving that, possibly 4-6 weeks after delivery, to sell it? Or is there another way to complete a sale prior to receiving the title?

You can get these in two weeks for $500 on AliExpress. Just picked one up myself for my MYP (Aroham Yoke).

You can get these in two weeks for $500 on AliExpress. Just picked one up myself for my MYP (Aroham Yoke).

You are incorrect. What you show is a leather yoke with no heating. Heating adds $50 and alcantara with CF adds $150 plus shipping plus much more than 2 weeks. Check facts before posting wrong information.

You are incorrect. What you show is a leather yoke with no heating. Heating adds $50 and alcantara with CF adds $150 plus shipping plus much more than 2 weeks. Check facts before posting wrong information.
Sorry, not wrong. My Aroham yoke has heating and shipping was free at the $550 price point - and arrived in 13 days from China via FedEx. Many Aroham yoke shapes, finishes and sizes to choose from. Perhaps scan the OP I attached above for some facts, and also the other thread referenced in that post.

Last edited:
Reactions: buckets0fun
Sorry, not wrong. My Aroham yoke has heating and shipping was free at the $550 price point - and arrived in 13 days from China via FedEx. Many Aroham yok shapes, finishes and sizes to choose from. Perhaps scan the OP I attached above for some facts, and also the other thread referenced in that post.

Again - you stated $500 not $550. Build that yoke the same as mine. What is the price point? If you're not interested, move along - not interested in debating misleading information.

Again - you stated $500 not $550. Build that yoke the same as mine. What is the price point? If you're not interested, move along - not interested in debating misleading information.
You're dreaming, or are denial from getting ripped off. Here's your yoke, add heating for $50 more. I'm done debating as well. Informed buyers will know better.

homie.JPG
homie2.JPG