Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

General chit-chat in "For Sale" threads

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A swing and a miss. The pictures in your OP look like the pictures I posted, not the link you just posted of this much squarer yoke.... 🤣

GLWS. Later.

Man, read the description, you can ask for the square or trapezoid - I got one of each and kept the trapezoid. I appreciate you being the steering wheel police and butting in though...

Last edited:
Reactions: jebinc
We agree yours is not square, but yours pictured above is not trapezoid either.... This pic from the site you linked in above.

From Your Link Above

yoketp.JPG

From Your OP

your yoke.jpeg

From Picture I provided (hint - Looks more like your yoke than the one you say you purchased)

homie.JPG

TMC members can decide for themselves at this point. Best of Luck.

Last edited:
We agree yours is not square, but yours pictured above is not trapezoid either.... This pic from the site you linked in above.

From Your Link Above

View attachment 719656

From Your OP

View attachment 719659

Picture I provided (hint - Looks more like your yoke than the one you say you purchased)

View attachment 719661

TMC members can decide for themselves at this point. Best of Luck.

Oh man, leave it alone. I know what I bought. If they had the one you posted in heat, I would have bought that one and I'd be selling this one for less. Here are both of them for reference. Happy now?

909ACE7F-6364-4B81-9DEE-A8E0D6C13B18_1_105_c.jpeg

Reactions: jebinc
I paid $61,900 OTD after taxes. you could sell yours with those specs for $68-70K. FSD isn't worth 10K. I had the subscription and can't imagine paying more than 3-4K for it.
Doesn't the buyer have to pay taxes too though? So wouldn't they be paying them twice? (you charge them what you paid in tax AND they have to register it and pay tax)

FSD might not be WORTH $10k, but that's how much it costs. It appears you're asking for ABOVE retail so shouldn't FSD be valued at retail cost too?

Not sure if you can have it both ways, saying it's worth less than what Tesla will sell it but also ask for MORE than what Tesla will sell it for....

For sure - thanks tktktk. I've had a dealer offer 63K for trade in so I am definitely not asking too much. This guy is just uneducated about how things work right now.
1000% correct. Dealers are completely uneducated on Tesla. I've seen a number of vehicles at my local dealers being sold as long range or Performance or "large battery" when they were actually SR+

The dealer is sneaky enough to not advertise it as a Performance, but they list the "Original Price" or MSRP as the Performance one so then it looks like they're discounted it a bit. They're either scum bags, or they literally don't know what they bought...