TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Geneva Model S

Discussion in 'Model S' started by yngwie_2012, Mar 12, 2013.

1. yngwie_2012

yngwie_2012 Member

#1 yngwie_2012, Mar 12, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2013
    Hi all!

i was in Geneva Auto Salon yesterday. The Tesla stand was full of interested visitors. There were a grey and a red Model S, and a white Model X. Model X was just "only look and not sit in" but Model S was fully available.

It was the first time i seen a Model S in real, and i must say its a really cool car. Got also a few flyers if anyone interested i can scan them. Pics soon...

CIMG5419.JPG CIMG5423.JPG CIMG5424.JPG CIMG5427.JPG CIMG5429.JPG CIMG5430.JPG

2. cdabel

cdabel Member

Were the Model S´s on display EU or US versions, and if they were EU versions, did you notice if the rear head rests were adjustable?

3. yngwie_2012

yngwie_2012 Member

I think they were us versions.
    I didnt look after the read head rests, sorry. But i found the head room in the rear more than i thought it would be ( i am 1,90m) so i didnt have any problem with it..

4. Capacek

Capacek Member

All were US models...i talked with staff (and made 2 orders...)