TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Geneva, Ohio charger

Discussion in 'Midwest/Great Lakes' started by han170, May 10, 2015.

1. han170

han170 Member

2. 1101011

1101011 Proud TSLA/SCTY shareholder since 2012.

How soon do you need to know? I live about 30 miles away, but not in a direction I travel to often. Could take a road trip- perhaps Sunday...

3. han170

han170 Member

No hurry. I am driving to Cleveland this weekend, but I probably will not take my MS as the Buffalo Supercharger is not open yet. :crying:

4. 1101011

1101011 Proud TSLA/SCTY shareholder since 2012.

Stopped in today, talked to Brian and Jen (owners of JB Jerky Outlet) which is at the intersection of I-90 and OH 534. Look for it next to to the Kwik Fill. Pull around to the east side of the building and you'll find a Clipper Creek and two HPWC charger cables available 24/7.

Since I was the inaugural Model S, I tested both chargers which worked just fine. No signage at the moment, but Brian expects to add that shortly.

MS.jpg

5. jbjerky

jbjerky New Member

It was a pleasure to meet both of you. For those newly finding this location, I am the owner of the business where these charging units are located. All three (2 Telsa HPWC, 1 Clipper Creek) are available 24 hours. They are set to charge at the rate of your vehicles capability. Your Tesla will charge at the highest rate it will allow using a HPWC. (40/80). If either of you would like to plan a winery tour or just simply a day in Geneva, we will arrange for a shuttle to pick your party up at the charging stations and bring you back once your vehicle is charged.

6. Sgt Barone

Sgt Barone Member

Thank you for providing these chargers! Many travelers and people in the area will appreciate them. They will only get more popular as time goes on.

7. Tripple_T

Tripple_T Cincinnati Member

My wife asked about a wine tour tonight and I remembered this post. What are the details of the wine tours. I might plan a trip for my family and another MS family to the area. Rates, Discounts, ways we can support JB Jerky? What is JB Jerky?

8. lomli

lomli Member

Thank you for supporting Tesla drivers! I hope to be driving through with a brand new 70d in September and your chargers will make the trip that much easier. Ill be certain to stop in and support your business!!