Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Genius Move To Sell Online Only, Ironically Not Sold Well.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Its my opinion that its amazing that you can now buy a car without dealing with some kind of in person "representative". Isn't the "dream" of cars direct, by gone Saturn Motors(more flat pricing) and other sites. No trip to the finance office, no offer of undercoating, over coating, extended warranty, blah blah blah.

Elon Musk may have begun the beginning of the end of the car salesperson. Anyone seriously going to miss those guys?

Is anyone going to start a petition to save Puget Sound Orcas and used car sales people?

I admit I bought my model 3 online in 2018, but how does that benefit me if built in to the cost is a huge salesforce structure that make my car more expensive that I would MUCH rather avoid and I did!

Tesla must make every survival move it can, that old car makers can't. so it can survive. Car dealerships and coal mines are not live enhancements for the general public.

Every corporation changes pricing on their products, I would much rather Tesla make every honest move to survive then always serve the complainers.

Tesla should really play up the HUGE benefit of their sales process, that skips a super annoying trip to a traditional car dealer.

Reactions: outdoors
I agree

It's a new business model and people that dont like change seem to not like what Tesla is doing. I'm perfectly fine with it and once my finances are I'm order I would absolutely buy our X online without a test drive. Everyone needs to relax and just go with the flow and watch Tesla succeed just as it already has.

• Love
Reactions: Surfer