Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Genuine drop in center console

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am selling a genuine gen 1 drop in center console. It includes the cup holder inserts, bracket, screws, and your choice of an iPhone or Android charging adapter. $480 shipped to your door.
IMG-20171202-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20171202-WA0000.jpg

Reactions: Olds442
If you notice in the past pictures, the person taking the photos is male. There could be explanations for this but it could add to the mystery. The account is set up as female. If you go to the account, there is a member who complained about not receiving his item after presumably paying for it. I had reached out to this other member through a P.M. some time ago to ascertain how it worked out. I never received a response. I also have never received a response from the poster of the center consoles.

Totally legit. Got everything within 2 days and it's as pictured. I would say that I probably PM'd first and asked for an email address for payment and that's why s/he sold it to me without responding to anyone else. No concerns on my part.

Totally legit. Got everything within 2 days and it's as pictured. I would say that I probably PM'd first and asked for an email address for payment and that's why s/he sold it to me without responding to anyone else. No concerns on my part.
Nah the seller is still a pos. Seller would reach out to me about the CF spoiler and console, drop off the face of the earth, then post it on the forum then sells it to another person. Yeah true piece of trash in my books