TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Genuine drop in console

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Msfitz, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Msfitz

Msfitz Member

I have a genuine piano black drop in console for sale. It has the mounting bracket, screws, and dividers. I can provide either an android or iPhone charging cable. $460 shipped. 20170411_215110-1701x3024.jpg 20170411_215123-1701x3024.jpg

2. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight Fluxing

What's it take to remove this part? I have one and I'm also thinking of removing it to restore the yacht floor. thanks.

3. Msfitz

Msfitz Member

It's very easy. 2 screws by the USB ports. The sides pull off and then you loosen the 2 Philips screws on the side to allow it to.slide back and forth. It will pull out then. 4 screws hold the bracket in place and you're done.

• Like x 1
  4. mrtimholmes

mrtimholmes Member

Your PayPal email address is not working, can you double check it please. I was trying to send you money ...but...

5. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight Fluxing

Thanks, I got it out. For some reason I forgot about the two screws on each side, but after about 30 minutes trying to take apart the cupholders to remove the console, I found those two screws on each side and finally got it out.

I took my car out for a drive, and wow, I'm so much happier without the console! Love the open space.

6. Kato

Kato Member

Pm me if still available and open to offers.