Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Genuine drop in front center console

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a genuine drop in front center console for sale. It is in very good condition and comes with 4 cup holder inserts, mounting bracket, screws, and your choice of an android or iPhone charging cable. $500 plus shipping
15528447980652842170553096728687.jpg

Attachments

• 15528448178733208035557575340191.jpg
    15528448178733208035557575340191.jpg
    320.4 KB · Views: 78
the process to purchase on this site or any site should be a simple process
I responded minutes after posting, and the excuse is I was out of town
I requested how to pay and never was told the payment method
This should have been sold already
If people say I will take it, give them the final price and payment instructions

Reactions: Denila
All,

BEWARE!

I bought one of these from Ms. Fitz in March - paid $100 extra to get it and added $60 in shipping. Still haven't received it as it appears that she mailed it via carrier pigeon to save additional money on the shipping. Could have been shipped via Priority Mail for what I paid and I would have had it weeks ago. Emailed her on Paypal and normal email with no response. Asked for at least my shipping to be refunded - no response.

Bottom line - expect slow response and even slower shipping from Ms. Fitz. She does, apparently, have hard to get items. Which led me to wonder -----

I bought my MS as a CPO car. Picked it up in Atlanta. Like most of the people I've talked to or have read from, the CPO purchase and pickup process seems under-managed and in person it felt like the wild west. While I was picking up my car someone brought in a lease return (no doubt it will be a CPO car soon). There were literally two people working in the entire building. I started thinking - how does Ms. Fitz get these impossible to obtain drop in CCIs? Then I looked at my yacht console - it has the UNMISTAKABLE markings from where a CCI was previously installed. I'm not accusing anyone, but where do these used CCIs that are sold here come from? I would assume that my car had one at some point - Ms. Fitz shipped from a place called Scottsdale, GA - literally 2.5 miles from where I picked up my Tesla! Is it possible that I just bought the CCI that came from my car in the first place?!

Here’s my yacht floor.. notice the area around the charging ports - Id say that’s the same exact shape as the opening for the center console insert. Just saying.

Attachments

• E39B0A59-1FC8-4BFB-86D4-4DC0A98FE34C.jpeg
    E39B0A59-1FC8-4BFB-86D4-4DC0A98FE34C.jpeg
    599.7 KB · Views: 95