Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Geographic Location and FSD Beta Access

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It would appear that people who have a score of 99 do not yet have access to FSD. I wonder if the rollout is limited by geography (Country / State / County etc).

If you have purchased FSD or the Subscription, and you would qualify for access but DO NOT YET have access, please let us know where your car is.

Let's see if there are limitations by geography.

I recommend viewing this Google Sheet that people have been using to track the FSD beta rollout:

Fairfield, CT ... SS of 99, pushed button on 9/25, added on 10/24 (with the botched 10.3 roll out) ... just to add: FSD is very cool! Not fully trustworthy, but amazing nonetheless.
Agree. So far, I've used it once on backroads in ME (where I was when the update got pushed to my car) and noticed it does a good job on the backroads (it even did a great job doing an unprotected left onto a state highway (4 lanes), so well my gf said "wow, that was cool."). Now, in the actual dense city with traffic and crazy roads with no lane markings and pot holes everywhere? It does better than I expected but def needs a lot more improvement.