Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Geographical Log of all Charging Stops

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would love to have a record of where I’ve charged (and how much) over the life of my Model S (for the Roadster, I’m assuming geo-capture isn’t possible). Obviously, my “home” charger (for me it’s at work) will have, by far, the most kWh charged and number of stops. But it would be cool to have a worksheet of the other destinations I’ve used and total kWh per stop. The worksheet would be peppered with Superchargers throughout California and the greater Southwest region. Along with a handful of 110V stops (my mom’s house, a campsite, etc.). This information has to exist somewhere in the hard drive of the car, right? Any thoughts on how to get your hands on this information? I’m sure Tesla uses the data to watch its customers for various reasons, etc. I may begin commuting greater distances and using more Supercharging stops (and locations as they come on line). It would be interesting to me to see how that begins to sum up as the years go by.

OK! $50 per year gets this done. Any idea if it's retroactive? Meaning, will I have a record of the vehicle since delivery (~Feb 2017).

Teslafi (and other similar services) poll the car in real time via the REST API, so it's only going to show data from the point you sign up onwards. If you have any programming experience you can implement a location tracker pretty easily, of course Teslafi does much more than just that.