Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The latest TMC Podcast (#14) is now available on YouTube and all major podcast networks. We covered FSD Beta's exciting v11 update, Enhanced Autopilot coming to the U.S. and Canada, and more!

Georgia/Atlanta Waiting Room

Hmm there seems to be a lot of white/white for orders.

MYP ordered and completed 3/8
White/white with tow no FSD
I’m in Nola but have to pick up car or have it delivered from Decatur so I think I’m in the same boat as y’all. I don’t have an EDD. Mine has been stuck on TBD since order date, and when I call them they just say April, May, June. 😒

Hmm there seems to be a lot of white/white for orders.

MYP ordered and completed 3/8
White/white with tow no FSD
I’m in Nola but have to pick up car or have it delivered from Decatur so I think I’m in the same boat as y’all. I don’t have an EDD. Mine has been stuck on TBD since order date, and when I call them they just say April, May, June. 😒
Can’t go wrong w the white/white. It’s so clean. All the colors look great. I’m picking up from Decatur as well. I stopped by there too. They’re usually busy with deliveries. Wasn’t much happening today though.

I have a white/white as well. Does look really clean doesn't it. Wanted the red/white, but got shot down right away by family.

Looks like most of us might be June delivery window, if they don't hose us up with CA Qtr end delivery push.
Haha. I ❤️ Red/white combo. But I didn’t pick that because of my own personal experience. My foot is too heavy. 😆

• Funny
Reactions: falcon01
Kennesaw ordered 2/5/22 MYLR Red/White, 19", Tow, FSD. The original EDD was June 15 to July 15. Dates have moved four times already and were counting on the window of May 15- to June 15. The date slipped yesterday and is now July 15 to August 30. The charger is arriving on Saturday, and we have an appointment with an electrician to install it. Looks like it will not be plugged in for a while!

Reactions: falcon01

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC