Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Georgia/Atlanta Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got the text that today my car departed from the factory and is in transit.

Has anyone else got this text earlier and after how many days you were asked to schedule the delivery? my DC is Kennesaw.
Never got a text like that. Only text since ordering was asking me about a trade in a few weeks ago. I know I have a VIN just because I checked my app and online account. My EDD window starts tomorrow, but I have had no communications from Tesla.

I got the text that today my car departed from the factory and is in transit.

Has anyone else got this text earlier and after how many days you were asked to schedule the delivery? my DC is Kennesaw.
Interesting, I did not get any not have I heard anyone else get a text like this. Car was manufactured on May 21 and got my vin the same day. Hoping delivery is within a week.

Hey all (those who are taking delivery soon),

How did you all upload insurance documents? I tried the app twice and it just spins on the tesla icon after I hit submit. I tried twice with the same result.
I was able to upload without any issues, PDF. Got an email asking me to get the insurance specific to Tesla VIN, will need to do that once I get the delivery date confirmed.

Reactions: Allons-Y
Okk, I take that back. I just got a text saying my MY has left Freemont and look for text/be ready for delivery in the next 2 weeks

Wish I could get some information like that. I finally broke down and called the Decatur number, buy my call was routed to a central office who told me they are too busy to answer the phone, and she had no information about my car at all (other than what's in the app, VIN and EDD).

Wish I could get some information like that. I finally broke down and called the Decatur number, buy my call was routed to a central office who told me they are too busy to answer the phone, and she had no information about my car at all (other than what's in the app, VIN and EDD).
Spoke to them yesterday and they had no info on shipping status. Your's should be coming soon.

Reactions: Hookemhorns
I think Kennesaw staff is better.. so far I get replies to messages, back in Feb I just walked in and got the test drive. I visited center again few backs and SA was like - "I will keep smiling and won't tell you anything but to wait.. go home buddy and wait for text" :p

That's the newest center in Atlanta region

I am in the same window and got moved just like you did. I called and they said the carrier was delayed and my car is planned to arrive on 6/8 or 6/9. yours may be on the same carrier. maybe they became friends 🙃
i just got a text asking me to schedule delivery. i picked the first day, next Thursday. Wonder if it is on that truck, and they're banking on it being delivered on time.