Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Georgia/Atlanta Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anybody in Atlanta area taken delivery of their MY for January order dates? Hard to track specific location from all the posts in the general January thread. I haven't had any updates since initial EDD back on 1/18 for a 1/15 OD.

OD 1/15
EDD 3/5-3/31
MYLR 7 Seat, Red/black, 19", no tow
Gwinnett county area

Haven't received any updates since initial EDD assume it's the red color and 7 seat options picked. Curious if others around Atlanta are receiving deliveries or more EDD updates for any Jan MY orders. Thanks in advance for sharing

I remember seeing a decent amount of MYP on inventory in Atlanta area too before all MYs were changed to fit SUV class for tax credit so not too surprised for quicker delivery for MYP. I had low expectations as far as timing for a 7 seater plus red exterior but just was curious what others have been experiencing for deliveries in the Atlanta area as it seems a decent amount of people from general Jan post with OD around 1/13 and 1/14 or sooner were getting deliveries.

Reactions: Mr_Joe
Anybody in Atlanta area taken delivery of their MY for January order dates? Hard to track specific location from all the posts in the general January thread. I haven't had any updates since initial EDD back on 1/18 for a 1/15 OD.

OD 1/15
EDD 3/5-3/31
MYLR 7 Seat, Red/black, 19", no tow
Gwinnett county area

Haven't received any updates since initial EDD assume it's the red color and 7 seat options picked. Curious if others around Atlanta are receiving deliveries or more EDD updates for any Jan MY orders. Thanks in advance for sharing
OD:1/25/2023
MSM/White interior/ 20' induction wheels 5 seater
1st EDD: Jan-March
2nd EDD: March 21/31
3rd EDD: March 15th-30th
Vin received: 2/15
Recent EDD: March 4- March 11
I would assume that SA will reach out to me soon to schedule delivery. The car is in transit right now.
Gwinnett County here pick up location is Roswell.

I did not. I had to rescheduled it for tomorrow due to work. and am still waiting on $ from CU...loan has been approved but not yet wired to Tesla. if that doesn't happen, then I'll have to finance via Tesla first, then do a refi.

Do you mind sharing which CU? I plan to use Delta Community... Just want to know if I should get ahead of what you're experiencing.