Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Georgia/Atlanta Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2 EDD changes today

Model Y Performance
Atlanta
White Paint and White Interior
Opted for financing inadvertently
No Tow or FSD

Order Date: 04MAR for LR then switched on 07MAR to MYP
Finished application on 08MAR
April was the EDD at order time

EDD 08MAR: April 2022
EDD 09MAR: 23MAY-22JUN
EDD 17MAR: 23APR-28May (stayed that way for all of March)
EDD 05APR: 10MAY-07JUN
EDD 11APR: 22MAY-26JUN
12APR changed to cash
EDD 20APR: 24MAY-14JUN
EDD 20APR: 24MAY-21JUN 🤨

Planning on it, I’ve heard everything from 2k to $300 for just front bumper and hood.

I would like to have that lined up and my plan for financing together awaiting vin. I got the charger installed (2k 😖) and I have a plan to sell my current truck just want to get the other ducks lined up.
I am also not able to decide if I should go for it or not.

I drive mostly on I75 and my 2 year old SUV has roughly around 15 stone marks across the car. Only trunk door & roof is clean. Recently replaced windshield too. With this statistics, I should go for full body wrap ;)

I am also not able to decide if I should go for it or not.

I drive mostly on I75 and my 2 year old SUV has roughly around 15 stone marks across the car. Only trunk door & roof is clean. Recently replaced windshield too. With this statistics, I should go for full body wrap ;)
My drive is awful. 2000-2500 miles per month down GA400 from Cumming and completely through the city. I replaced the windshield on my truck recently, so many rocks had hit it that it was tough to see through.