Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Georgia/Atlanta Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After a wait of almost 10 months finally got to pick my car today at Roswell. Car is flawless except for few minor issues:
1- Scuff marks on back of Driver and Passenger seats.
2- scratch marks near charging port
3- wiper fluid pipe was disconnected ( took a minute to reconnect but strangely this is a common issue in new deliveries)

service appointment booked for #1/2.

Overall a great experience except for a stray rain shower that decided to show up right in the middle of delivery 🙃

Good luck to folks expecting delivery in next few weeks/months.

Attachments

• 3D8646C6-C0F6-43EC-9868-6423BD28ED7B.jpeg
    3D8646C6-C0F6-43EC-9868-6423BD28ED7B.jpeg
    1,013.1 KB · Views: 89
  • 2D5ED485-38C3-4842-9147-C36E397CD203.jpeg
    2D5ED485-38C3-4842-9147-C36E397CD203.jpeg
    130.9 KB · Views: 55
  • E6A2F306-D6A3-4F88-8C03-59385A304457.jpeg
    E6A2F306-D6A3-4F88-8C03-59385A304457.jpeg
    175.7 KB · Views: 55
After a wait of almost 10 months finally got to pick my car today at Roswell. Car is flawless except for few minor issues:
1- Scuff marks on back of Driver and Passenger seats.
2- scratch marks near charging port
3- wiper fluid pipe was disconnected ( took a minute to reconnect but strangely this is a common issue in new deliveries)

service appointment booked for #1/2.

Overall a great experience except for a stray rain shower that decided to show up right in the middle of delivery 🙃

Good luck to folks expecting delivery in next few weeks/months.
Thanks @AM92 for sharing and congratulations!

Did they let you unlock and inspect the inside of the car before accepting delivery? Did it take a lot of convincing or are they pretty ok with it?

Thanks @AM92 for sharing and congratulations!

Did they let you unlock and inspect the inside of the car before accepting delivery? Did it take a lot of convincing or are they pretty ok with
Thanks. SA told me to take my time time to inspect the car outside and inside before accepting delivery. She had noticed the paint scratch before delivery and pointed it out to me. After inspecting she politely asked if I was ready to accept delivery. She also walked through service appointment setup. So overall no rush.

Fixed it...took a phone call (20 minute wait, but not the fault of the people on the other end), and a wonderful advisor helped me out. Evidently since I had a trade in there was some final authorization from the trade in team. Fixed it in minutes, all OK now. Sure was easy to transfer a lot of money!

Reactions: falcon01
Calling Tesla for status is a waste of time, I ask for estimated delivery of the in-transit car, they say it is in transit and we they have no idea when it will arrive. Damn, I can track a 1$ package on Amazon but Tesla cant seem to figure out how to track and 70k car !!! they really need someone new to run their logistics.

Reactions: walex19
Calling Tesla for status is a waste of time, I ask for estimated delivery of the in-transit car, they say it is in transit and we they have no idea when it will arrive. Damn, I can track a 1$ package on Amazon but Tesla cant seem to figure out how to track and 70k car !!! they really need someone new to run their logistics.
i'm sure they know. but likely due to security risk, they just don't share with their customers (who will post on internet lol)

Reactions: falcon01