Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Get Amped Tour: Dallas, Texas 8/18-19

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As word spread about the tour, it only stood to reason that non reservationists were going to start showing up and try to beg, borrow, or steal themselves a ride

Because I didn't have a reservation, I got there early Saturday. I did have a print-out of the other reservation, and so I got right in. There wasn't any talking from the audience during the presentation. The Tesla folks were all very professional, although the probably thought I was a kind of pest.

The event was a blast and it was great meeting Petefish there :) I got to see some of the video pulled up on his laptop at the event and the quality was very good. I was impressed with the brown Model S. (Did not have a reservation and could not get a test drive out of them). The touch screen was very responsive and It seems like many of the complaints voiced in the earlier events have been fixed on these cars. My dad left saying "you know Blake before we came here I did not think I would want one of these but now I think that would be really cool ! :) .... I know many more will feel like him if given the chance to see/drive them