Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Get Amped Tour: Denver, CO, 7/20 - 7/21

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cars in the 3 cities this weekend (Sunset Red has the textile interior):

Tesla Motors | Facebook

Tesla Motors shared a link.
35 minutes ago

We're getting amped in three cities this weekend! Check out these colors at each location:
Portland, OR: Silver, Pearl White (in store), Signature Red and Black (driving)
Denver, CO: Gray, Silver, Blue
New York: Sunset Red, Green, Brown, Pearl White, Silver

I'm schedule for Friday 2-3 slot. Hope traffic isn't bad yet in DTC area. Anyone have any idea what route they'd take around there -the quickest route around there that got on interstate (or onto ramps) was 7 mins going on ramps from I25 to I225 - with no other roads but the main DTC roads. So hopefully its longer than the 7-8 mins stated.

photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 3.JPG

I hope these photos of the Blue Model S Uploads. During my test drive, the blue car was not being used, other than a static display car. I was really gorgeous in the sunlight. The deep blue went extremely well with the tan leather seats.

I drove the Dolphine Grey car, which was a Performance model. It was quick, agile, and on the 90-degree curve leading onto I-225 I took the curve at 70 mph, which barely felt like I was turning the car 90 degrees onto the highway. There were also a number of huge potholes that I was directed to run over by my Tesla co-pilot, and with the air suspencion, the holes were barely noticable. All in all this was a fantastic ride that was over before I really had time to think about asking too many questions. FWIW, the Dolphin Grey looked good, but does not standout in my mind as much as the blue car. The grey seemed kind of pedestrian relative to the stunning look of the blue. The Silver car was there, but I only saw it pulling up and driving away, and it looked awesome, too. I hope this helps.

I meant to say..

View attachment 8081View attachment 8082View attachment 8083

I hope these photos of the Blue Model S Uploads. During my test drive, the blue car was not being used, other than a static display car. I was really gorgeous in the sunlight. The deep blue went extremely well with the tan leather seats.

I drove the Dolphine Grey car, which was a Performance model. It was quick, agile, and on the 90-degree curve leading onto I-225 I took the curve at 70 mph, which barely felt like I was turning the car 90 degrees onto the highway. There were also a number of huge potholes that I was directed to run over by my Tesla co-pilot, and with the air suspencion, the holes were barely noticable. All in all this was a fantastic ride that was over before I really had time to think about asking too many questions. FWIW, the Dolphin Grey looked good, but does not standout in my mind as much as the blue car. The grey seemed kind of pedestrian relative to the stunning look of the blue. The Silver car was there, but I only saw it pulling up and driving away, and it looked awesome, too. I hope this helps.

I meant to say "it was gorgeous" and not "I", although if you look at me sitting in the car, I do look good!!

My wife and I are planning on getting the black with grey leather, but after seeing the blue and tan, we are reconsidering. I think we need to still see the black car outside in the sun to be certain.

I talked to a guy that drove the silver, which was not a performance model. I asked did it accelerate quickly, as the performance model jumped like I do when my wife walks into the room and I am looking at something naughty. He said the non-performance had great pick up and he was startled when he floored it.

Now I have test driven a Roadstar and as memory tells me, the Model S performance was comparable (not identical, but close) in its acceleration, although the Roadster was a bit faster. It was fun when my co-pilot and wife's heads slammed back into the head rests when I amped it. They didn't know I was about to floor it.