TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Get Amped Tour: Logistics Questions

Discussion in 'EVents' started by DJ Frustration, Jul 16, 2012.

1. DJ Frustration

DJ Frustration Model X Sig, Former Model S, Model 3 Res

#1 DJ Frustration, Jul 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2012
    Searched around but could not find an answer for this question so here goes.

Does anyone know if you can bring guests to the Get Amped event even if they will not ride along in the back seat? A handful of friends/family are interested in seeing the Model S in action (even if they can't snag a ride in the back seat).

[Mod note: I broadened the thread title to be inclusive of any logistic questions that forum members may have. b.]

2. Citizen-T

Citizen-T Active Member

I'm sure that wouldn't be a problem. They are always happy to sell more cars. Just give them a call and I'm sure they will be happy to accommodate.

3. gg_got_a_tesla

gg_got_a_tesla Model S: VIN P65513, Model 3 Res Holder

Absolutely. We've seen extended families, the now-verboten-to-ride little kids and their dogs at the events :)

You can drop a note about it by email but, I don't think even that's necessary. The staff at the events are very accommodating.

4. W.Petefish

W.Petefish Active Member

We did it at LA. It was easy. You just explain that those people are passengers when ya'll are talked to.

Thanks again AnOutsider.

5. DJ Frustration

DJ Frustration Model X Sig, Former Model S, Model 3 Res

I emailed someone at Tesla and they confirmed that it isn't a problem.

6. Brian H

Brian H Banned

As I suggested to someone looking for a passenger slot, I bet if any excess guests just wave a small placard saying they're looking for a ride in the back seat they'd get lotsa offers!