Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Get Amped Tour: Logistics Questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

DJ Frustration

Former Model X Sig, Model S, Model 3, Model Y
Jun 19, 2012
Miami, Florida
Searched around but could not find an answer for this question so here goes.

Does anyone know if you can bring guests to the Get Amped event even if they will not ride along in the back seat? A handful of friends/family are interested in seeing the Model S in action (even if they can't snag a ride in the back seat).

[Mod note: I broadened the thread title to be inclusive of any logistic questions that forum members may have. b.]

Last edited by a moderator:

Does anyone know if you can bring guests to the Get Amped event even if they will not ride along in the back seat? A handful of friends/family are interested in seeing the Model S in action (even if they can't snag a ride in the back seat).

I'm sure that wouldn't be a problem. They are always happy to sell more cars. Just give them a call and I'm sure they will be happy to accommodate.

[Mod note: I broadened the thread title to be inclusive of any logistic questions that forum members may have. b.]

I emailed someone at Tesla and they confirmed that it isn't a problem.

As I suggested to someone looking for a passenger slot, I bet if any excess guests just wave a small placard saying they're looking for a ride in the back seat they'd get lotsa offers!