Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Get Amped Tour: Miami, FL (Dania Beach), 7/27 - 7/29

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We Oregon drivers are so polite we will sit behind someone stopped at a green light, silently stewing up rage, embarrassed to show how angry we are by honking the horn.
(gross generalization, don't flame me...)
Washtington (state) is the same way. You can tell the transplants and visitors to the state: they're the ones that know how to reach the horn in seconds rather than hours.

Yeesh. That is patient. On my evening commute, there's a funny little street that connects a 50mph expressway with the on-ramp to the freeway. That street's speed limit is 25. Today, as I was doing 28 down that street, a white BMW roared up behind me, crossed the double yellow line and accelerated to probably 60 by the ramp. Welcome to the Bay Area.

Yeesh. That is patient. On my evening commute, there's a funny little street that connects a 50mph expressway with the on-ramp to the freeway. That street's speed limit is 25. Today, as I was doing 28 down that street, a white BMW roared up behind me, crossed the double yellow line and accelerated to probably 60 by the ramp. Welcome to the Bay Area.

Same thing happens in DFW, except the BMW will be a huge truck, and chances are good it won't be insured.