Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Get Amped Tour: Portland, OR, 7/20 - 7/22

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cars in the 3 cities this weekend (Sunset Red has the textile interior):

Tesla Motors | Facebook

Tesla Motors shared a link.
35 minutes ago

We're getting amped in three cities this weekend! Check out these colors at each location:
Portland, OR: Silver, Pearl White (in store), Signature Red and Black (driving)
Denver, CO: Gray, Silver, Blue
New York: Sunset Red, Green, Brown, Pearl White, Silver

The veil is off, but the fogged glass is closed. I could see they were loading in seating chairs, people talking, some last minute floor repairs.
IMG_1238m.jpg

Then as I was about to leave, they began pulling the cars around back to start training the employees. I got to meet a few.
Sig Red Performance
IMG_1242m.jpg

Silver Standard
IMG_1243m.jpg

Black Performance
IMG_1244m.jpg

And they were bringing a white (Catlina I believe ) too.

The red and black were just off the factory line, within the last week.
IMG_1246m.jpg

Black is my car. I'm not worrying about Sycamore Brown any more.
IMG_1248m.jpg

IMG_1245m.jpg

Are you stalking the store Greg? :biggrin:

Well my "excuse" was to do some research on some products in the Apple store (for a client of mine), which "happens" to only be about 100yds down the isle. So once done, I stopped by. The funny thing - maybe a "meant to be" thing - is that I was leaving the parking lot over on the opposite side by Nordstrom, when they literally pulled the cars out right in front of me (under cover garage), and so I took that as a sign! Followed them around to the East side (back side of their store) and then met up with them.

True story... I swear! ;)

My productivity is shot for the day! I can't think straight now. Like falling in love, back in the high school days.

Last edited:
By the way, was talking to one of the T employees from CA there today, when I mentioned the number of res holders as volunteered by this TMC map from Robert.Boston (thank you) - World Map of Model S Reservation Holders - around 12 or so, he said "try adding a zero to that". Indicating there are a lot of people in the PDX/Vancouver area holding a reservation spot (who either don't know about this forum, or decline to post on the map).

Sounded like there maybe quite a few drivers come Friday through Sunday.

Nice pics... I'll do everything I can to snap pics of the VINs.

I am also bummed that my top two choices, green and dolphin gray, are not coming here.

Is there anywhere now where we can travel to see all the choices on a full-size car? I am feeling more pangs of regret that I didn't take advantage of going to Fremont last month.
(Note to self: Anytime there's a Tesla event in Silicon Valley, go.)

Nice pics... I'll do everything I can to snap pics of the VINs.

I am also bummed that my top two choices, green and dolphin gray, are not coming here.

Is there anywhere now where we can travel to see all the choices on a full-size car? I am feeling more pangs of regret that I didn't take advantage of going to Fremont last month.
(Note to self: Anytime there's a Tesla event in Silicon Valley, go.)

I think Santana Row has them all - I think.

I tried taking a VIN pick today, but rushed it (adrenaline was flowing too much) and got more sun glare off the glass, then VIN.

I'm assuming one will be a perf model. The picture of the seats have the piping... but I don't see any dark wheels.

According to the Tesla Employee from CA, who was doing the local employee training today, both the black and the red are Perf models. The newbie's (who seemed pretty smart / boned up on the product) were also asking why the black didn't have the CF spoiler on it too. Not sure they got the answer on that (at least while I was there).