Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Get Amped Tour: Seattle, 7/6 - 7/8

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Starting a thread so folks can chat when they start getting invitations for Seattle. Let's see who gets the invitation first. I heard that the Seattle test drives will be out of the Seattle service center and not Bellevue Square. I wonder what color cars we will get.

Can a moderator make this thread sticky? BTW, who are the moderators? Is there a list somewhere?

To locate forum moderators, select 'Quick Links" and then 'View Forum Leaders':

TMC forum mods.bmp.jpg

I'm a little bit worried about the e-mail invitation process. We're R#44 and I received invitations for Freemont and Los Angeles, but nothing for Seattle.

I didn't respond to the Freemont e-mail and received the Los Angeles invitation just fine. I was under the impression that one could merely wait until an Amped-Up event was closer in physical proximity.

Since I got worried, I checked the LA invitation more closely and clicked on the "No Thanks" button for the first time and was led to a choice screen that was defaulted to "keep 'em coming" and pressed the confirmation button.

So, if the choice was defaulted to "keep 'em coming", I wonder why I didn't receive a Seattle invitation? I checked my spam scrubber, and found nothing in the garbage trap, so I am befuddled and a little concerned.