Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Get FSD back?!?!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had FSD beta with the subscription and I stoped the subscription and I am now on the regular software track. If I resubscribed would I get FSD beta installed instantly or will I have to drive at 100/100 for a week again? HELP

No you won't. I've tried it. Best you can do is get FSD, apply to go into the Queue, and wait forever like everybody else is doing. Which means never apparently...gave up, cancelled FSD again...and done with Tesla's nonsense with this entire FSD fiasco. Even TACC is garbage beyond belief. Every radar based car on the market with ACC can keep up with traffic and smoothly stop, Tesla can't even do that. Beta isn't any better, more stress and unusable anyway in any real metropolitan area for daily driving.

Good luck though!

Reactions: Ramphex
No you won't. I've tried it. Best you can do is get FSD, apply to go into the Queue, and wait forever like everybody else is doing. Which means never apparently...gave up, cancelled FSD again...and done with Tesla's nonsense with this entire FSD fiasco. Even TACC is garbage beyond belief. Every radar based car on the market with ACC can keep up with traffic and smoothly stop, Tesla can't even do that. Beta isn't any better, more stress and unusable anyway in any real metropolitan area for daily driving.

Good luck though!
True story

Good luck though!
Beta isn’t any better Yet you’ve not had it. Never yet thousands of people have marched in over the past few weeks and like it.

Beta isn’t any better Yet you’ve not had it. Never yet thousands of people have marched in over the past few weeks and like it.
Ahh yea, the new and exciting feeling, I remember that.

The hype will wear off after they realize they have spend $10k+, then stressed over their daily driving to get a good safety score for who knows how many months, just to get some overpromised crapshoot software that is not even close to being ready for any sort of autonomous driving for the general public, that forces you to stare at the road while jerking off the wheel playing whack-a-mole with the steering wheel nag, while the software does outright ridiculous stuff that should’ve been resolved many revisions ago.

Actually I’m not even quite sure what Tesla has been doing for years prior to safety score beta revisions. At this point I would not be surprised if the entire FSD beta team consists of 2-3 software engineers.

Good luck though!
Strange report I saw 1000 reports of no problem of magic, fantastic, fabulous,they open now to 90 % security score even somes users with 88 score received