Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Get out of fsd beta software branch?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Curious if you had a software update yet? Also how long did it take for the FSD Beta options to be removed? I was still on 10.12.2 when i sent the email to them very early this morning. To my surprise I got a response 20 minutes ago that my VIN was removed.

Hoping to finally get on production branch soon!
FSD Beta "Functions" were removed as soon as my Subscription ended. I sent 13 e-mails for three weeks to the FSD folks with no response. I then Insisted on a SC appointment to have my car updated and Changed over to regular Non-FSD firmware. FINALLY I got 2022.28.2. Today I got this email:
Hello Steven,

Thank you for contacting Tesla Service. I am reaching out to you about a submission we received regarding your request to have your vehicles software returned back to a standard software version. Upon reviewing your vehicles diagnostic information I can confirm the most recent software that has been sent to your vehicle has been downloaded and your vehicles software is currently up to date with standard software version develop/2022.28.2-310-199fb0c768. Thank you for your continued support of Tesla and helping with our mission to accelerate the world's transition to sustainable energy.

Regards,

Michael M. | Advanced Tesla Support

12832 Frontrunner Blvd., Draper, Utah 84020

What a Pain in the neck this whole FSD BETA thing has been. Just as a note, I now notice the Phantom Braking has all but stopped. The nags are reasonable again, and the car drives Much smoother on Auto-Pilot!

Customer and Product Support | Tesla Support

FSD Beta "Functions" were removed as soon as my Subscription ended. I sent 13 e-mails for three weeks to the FSD folks with no response. I then Insisted on a SC appointment to have my car updated and Changed over to regular Non-FSD firmware. FINALLY I got 2022.28.2. Today I got this email:
Hello Steven,

Thank you for contacting Tesla Service. I am reaching out to you about a submission we received regarding your request to have your vehicles software returned back to a standard software version. Upon reviewing your vehicles diagnostic information I can confirm the most recent software that has been sent to your vehicle has been downloaded and your vehicles software is currently up to date with standard software version develop/2022.28.2-310-199fb0c768. Thank you for your continued support of Tesla and helping with our mission to accelerate the world's transition to sustainable energy.

Regards,

Michael M. | Advanced Tesla Support

12832 Frontrunner Blvd., Draper, Utah 84020

What a Pain in the neck this whole FSD BETA thing has been. Just as a note, I now notice the Phantom Braking has all but stopped. The nags are reasonable again, and the car drives Much smoother on Auto-Pilot!

Customer and Product Support | Tesla Support
What service did you apply it to when setting up your appointment? Been dealing with this for 2 weeks now with no response.