Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Get the Model 3 Parts Catalog in PDF now

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hi,
as soon as I saw the Tesla Parts Catalog released to the General Public I thought it would be better for the owners to have this information handy to them even offline, so I started the huge conversion process with the Model 3 catalog first, you can download the catalog in PDF here: Download the Tesla Model 3 Parts Catalog in PDF - X Auto

download-model-3-parts-catalog_f.jpg

Feedback and thoughts welcomed.

Thanks,
Ali from X Auto.

Thanks for doing this, very cool project... unfortunately it looks like you didn't get to grab the content before Tesla began removing a bunch of data from it so it's missing the additional comments on a lot of parts they originally had (like where they indicated the DUs were for LR models only, or where they indicated the production start/stop dates on the various iterations of suspension components)

Reactions: X-Auto and super20g
Thanks for doing this, very cool project... unfortunately it looks like you didn't get to grab the content before Tesla began removing a bunch of data from it so it's missing the additional comments on a lot of parts they originally had (like where they indicated the DUs were for LR models only, or where they indicated the production start/stop dates on the various iterations of suspension components)

Yea, if you could get a copy of the content before they started removing useful data, that would be excellent! Either way, thanks.

Reactions: X-Auto
Update: I have now included the Model 3 Parts Catalog from Google Drive instead of Scribd as many users were having issues, so it's now more accessible for everyone. Thanks for the appreciation, I will be doing the Model S one soon when I get time from other projects and articles.

Ali, Do we how to order these parts from Tesla?

Yes, you have to tell them the part name and number to order, some parts are restricted that only a Tesla Store can order, I think sometime later the online ordering functionality will also be opened for public as the code and shopping cart is in there already that the Tesla Shops might be using at the moment.

• Informative
Reactions: C141medic