Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Get your Tesla Accessories - Gen 2 - 24ft Wall Connector for $400 - Ebay 20% off coupon

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
While this may seem like a tweet offering free ETH... it's actually true.

I just did it by going through eBay's main home screen and finding a HPWC and applying the code (which is advertised on eBay too).

Thanks OP!
-Jim

The ETH quote confused me at first but I assume you are referring to the twitter account pretending to be Elon and giving out free ETH.

The coupon is going to artificially increase the prices (as everyone gets the 20% off), so place your orders while you still can!

The ETH quote confused me at first but I assume you are referring to the twitter account pretending to be Elon and giving out free ETH.

The coupon is going to artificially increase the prices (as everyone gets the 20% off), so place your orders while you still can!
'Account'? I think I counted ten of them the other night.... some with quite interesting variations of his name...

Reactions: kingjamez
I got my HWPC off of ebay back in December. Brand new, $360 with free shipping. No coupons available at the time. Just a word of warning for those purchasing a HWPC from ebay instead of directly from Tesla. If you have any issues with the HWPC then Tesla may not honor the warranty if you did not purchase it directly from them. Again, this is what I've read from others, I do not know if this is actually the case.

Damn you! I just bought something I was not expecting too but could not pass up.

Tesla Service Dealership Wall Lettering Sign | eBay

On the plus side my garage is gonna look snazzy.

Edit: here is an example of the "Tesla Service" sign I bought. Got it for $320 because of the code.

Tesla-Hong-Kong-ServiceCenter_Reception-logo-dealership.jpg

Last edited:
Don't all Model 3's come with a wall connector cable?? What's the point of buying this? Backup charger?

Yes, they come with the 2nd gen mobile connector. However the mobile connector maxes out at 32 amps I believe. The first 1st gen mobile connector was able to charge at 40 amps. With the 2nd gen mobile connector you can charge the Model 3 at up to 30 miles per hour of charge. With the HPWC on a 60 amp 240 volt circuit you can charge the Model 3 at up to 44 miles per hour of charge. This page shows you the rate of charge depending on what charger and circuit you are hooked up to: Home Charging Installation

Damn you! I just bought something I was not expecting too but could not pass up.

Tesla Service Dealership Wall Lettering Sign | eBay

On the plus side my garage is gonna look snazzy.

Edit: here is an example of the "Tesla Service" sign I bought. Got it for $320 because of the code.

Tesla-Hong-Kong-ServiceCenter_Reception-logo-dealership.jpg

I wish I had 3 girls answering phones in my garage.

I knew Teslas are mostly for people with decent income but still...

• Funny
Reactions: PoitNarf