Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gett my Model Y today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am getting my Model Y LR AWD FSD MSM 19" today I hope

on 7/14/2020 My Tesla order page showed that my Tesla would be ready for pickup in SF on 7/17/2020 at 12:30pm

I had also received a voicemail confirming the same information.

I was told yesterday 7/15/2020 That I would picking up the car on 7/17/2020 at 3pm.

I sent an email and asked for pickup on 7/16/2020 at 2pm I got an email back within an hour saying no problem.

I got a call this morning while I was still asleep saying my car was now in Burlingame and I could pick it up at 2pm ok no big deal kinda weird. I check my Tesla page so I call them back to confirm and they confirm the information and say sorry for the last minute change they are sending an uber to pick me up since I had sold my car on 7/15/2020

10 minutes later they call back saying I need to confirm final payment which is what I was going to do when I woke up

10 minutes after that I get a call from the delivery manager in Burlingame saying his team made a mistake and the car is in SF and that's where I should have the uber take me.

Has anyone else had this issue of delivery day? I am kinda nervous now and I have already given Tesla authorization to take the money out of my account

I had my Model S delivery details change a couple times back in 2016... But while there was an emotional rollercoaster ride in the moment all those years ago... I haven’t thought about it a moment since taking ownership. What a fantastic car it’s been.

What date did you put your Moldel Y order in originally?