Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Getting a little concerned after reading threads on this forum

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am an experienced car forum user for many years now and like to be part of the community for the cars I own - pistonheads.com, rennlist.com, bimmerpost.com, rangerovers.net, ferrarichat.com, jaguarforums.com to name a few

I ordered my Model X first then joined this forum. I have to say there seems to be an incredibly high percentage of worrying threads on here ranging from technical issues with the car, to build issues and customer service issues (I have experienced the customer service issues first hand since placing my order). And trust me, I have owned some cars with a reputation for bad reliability and customer service - Range Rover anyone??!! But this forum just seems to have an insanely high count of people reporting issues.

Am still super excited to pick up my X next week - as I want to be part of the future and love the technology. Just getting increasingly worried I am going to end up with a car that is half blue / half white with upside down trim that shudders when I press the accelerator pedal - and nobody will pick up the phone at Tesla when I need to get it all sorted out!!

I think you'll love it. We've been fortunate to own a number of German vehicles including performance models. By far, our X is the best we've ever had. It's truly an experience. Just be positive and enjoy all that it has to offer.