Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Getting a post quarantined for nothing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Im not sure what the criteria for getting a post put in quarantine, but it seems like some of it is unnecessary.
I think sometimes a totally innocent post that quotes or refers to offensive posts in a thread ends up as collateral damage when the latter are quarantined. Otherwise, leaving the harmless post in situ can be confusing to readers without the original context of the offending ones.

Reactions: MarkBrokeIt
It is usual for the owner/operator of the site to make their own policies. Not effective to let the rabble demand their own policies...especially those with an agenda.
Sure, the final arbiter is the site owner/operator or delegated moderators. However, it would be helpful to know what exactly was said that may have violated the policies/rules. Posts with ad hominem attacks are obvious. On the other hand, there are quarantined posts where one asks, "What did I/he/she do wrong?" In those cases, I would suggest using the REPORT function on the post in question to ask for a reason or clarification. If the post per se did not violate the rules, it may have been moved in error or swept up with other posts that were in violation.

Reactions: MarkBrokeIt